SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anti-gun protests planned in Grinnell IA, home of Brownells
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anti-gun protests planned in Grinnell IA, home of Brownells Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I wonder what level the charge of assault would be, and what would be the fine/sentance if several someones with pick'em up trucks with water tanks sprayed the protesters, especially if it's chilly outside.

Sort of rain on their parade, if you will...

Some things are worth getting in trouble.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I wonder what level the charge of assault would be, and what would be the fine/sentance if several someones with pick'em up trucks with water tanks sprayed the protesters, especially if it's chilly outside.

Sort of rain on their parade, if you will...

Some things are worth getting in trouble.

I might be willing to take that charge, for the greater good, and the lulz.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A report in my eMail today states that 100,000 Americans die every year from correctly prescribed meds. 125,000 die from incorrectly prescribed meds. Maybe they should boycott the medical industry. Leave our guns out of this! What about deaths from car accidents.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together realizes that the GDC and many others want to remove the ability for the individual to stand against a tyranny, or for like minded to come together in that common goal.

The abolition of firearms is the greatest step in that end.

It has nothing to do with any other narrative that is discussed.

That said, drug abuse, alcholol abuse, cell phone use while driving, unsafe driving practives, nedical malpractice, death from subscription drugs, smoking, nothing else matters in the number of deaths or injuries when compared to the deaths by firearms.

So a 1/2 million die from legal drug use and medical procedure, and no one cares.

It's not about gun control. Take away the guns and all that is left is control.

All that is "left" is "control". <----- all you need is right there.

Learn it, speak it, tell anyone who will listen.

Beware of those who want to Serve Man.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Seems like December 14th would be a great day to have a Brownell's promotion day, no?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArLEOret:
A report in my eMail today states that 100,000 Americans die every year from correctly prescribed meds. 125,000 die from incorrectly prescribed meds. Maybe they should boycott the medical industry. Leave our guns out of this! What about deaths from car accidents.
As the monkey so accurately noted, this isn't about saving lives or anything noble. This is about 'control' and the left's inability to achieve that end so long as we the people own the means to live free.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
...pick'em up trucks with water tanks sprayed the protesters...

Naaa, treat them kindly by giving them something warm to drink. I suggest antifreeze.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Placing an order at Brownells right now! Bless their hearts

Posts: 729 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
Dec.14th. In central Iowa that could mean 50* and sunny or -13 with snow blowing up the protesters butts on their “walk”. All on the same day.

Is it worng of me to hop for -22 degrees and winds holding steady at 40 mph out of the North West?

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BFD

Every single person who shows up to "protest" will be dust in the ground and Brownells will still be in business, selling firearms and parts when all these whiners are dead and gone.

Meaningless. Pointless.

Posts: 107581 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yet another reason Brownells is such a great company:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/368...-survivor-foundation

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
There will be 6 protesters but the media camera angel will make it look like a packed crowd. They will grow tired after 20 minutes and leave.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
They want to protest gun violence, march around South Chicago.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post