SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Walter Williams dead?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walter Williams dead? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So sad. One of the very few who are on the very top echelon of humankind.
I would also include on this list another great American we lost this year in Charlie Daniels.
Patriotic, knowledgeable, articulate, on the right side of issues.
RIP
Prayers to his family.

Posts: 65 | Location: Punxsutawney, PA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
Dr. Williams was a true American treasure. He will be greatly missed.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 670 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember his sense of humor, especially when he would relate tongue in cheek, how he had just bought his wife a new toaster or washing machine for their anniversary. He will be missed.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MO-Sig
posted Hide Post
He was a happy, brilliant man who could make the complex seem simple and make you laugh at the same time. One of my favorites when he was on Rush was something like "I discriminated against all the other women in the world when I chose Mrs. Williams"

This is what happens when you stop letting kids play dodgeball in school.

Posts: 475 | Location: Fly Over Country | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
A touching tribute by Thomas Sowell:
Link

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post