SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Democrat Says They Must IMPEACH Trump Or He WILL WIN Again
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Democrat Says They Must IMPEACH Trump Or He WILL WIN Again Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The declared democrat candidates, the party, and their leftist supporters sure aren't going to be happy with this character for openly saying what everybody knew.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Topless:
What I clearly don’t understand is - who cares about how much money he makes or is worth? How does that have any correlation to his ability to govern.

It has nothing to do with money. It is the next round in the smoke and mirror game that the dims are playing to keep voters thinking that there is proof out there that Trump is bad. If he gives up his tax returns (now) then they will just move on to the next round.

I do believe that he will play this out until we are through the primaries and at the time of his choosing he will allow them to get out. Just like the collusion thing there will be nothing to see except for more charitable donations then the entire Democrat field combined and it will suck the wind out of another leftist sail.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3850 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
It does concern me that several states are threatening to leave President Trump off their 2020 ballots. Although that might offhand appear to be illegal, I'm not so sure. States are not required to have a general election for President--they are free to select their Electors any way they want to, and the voters don't have to be involved. (They could just
decide as a legislature to have all their Electors vote Democrat if they wanted to.)
Most states already have some limits on which candidates qualify for their ballots, usually based on performance in polls and having checked all the boxes. Although write-ins are usually permitted, I seriously doubt that a write-in campaign would be successful as an override to having his name left off the ballot.

flashguy

========================================

I agree that write-in could not work.

I find it hard to believe that even the most wacko liberal states could pull this off (removing Trump from the ballot).

Would they not have to get some state legislation passed to effect this kind of change? How would they get it passed?

Wouldn't they get a bucket load of flak from the conservatives in the state, even if they are incredibly outnumbered?

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
It does concern me that several states are threatening to leave President Trump off their 2020 ballots. Although that might offhand appear to be illegal, I'm not so sure. States are not required to have a general election for President--they are free to select their Electors any way they want to, and the voters don't have to be involved. (They could just decide as a legislature to have all their Electors vote Democrat if they wanted to.) Most states already have some limits on which candidates qualify for their ballots, usually based on performance in polls and having checked all the boxes. Although write-ins are usually permitted, I seriously doubt that a write-in campaign would be successful as an override to having his name left off the ballot.

flashguy

I would see that as disenfranchising me.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Come on Nancy, bring on the impeachment hearing.

..... I triple dog dare you. Mad

Just STFU and do it if you think the American people will stand for it. You and your party will be TOAST.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Idiots

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
No impeachment, he will win again.
Impeach him, he will win again, BIG!

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
No collusion.
No obsruction.
He won against the hooker.
He will show his taxes are in order.

I hate to see what happens next. They are terrorizing him and his family.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3864 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
White ‘Feminist’ Dad: I’ll Say ‘F*** You’ To MAGA Hat Wearers, They’re Racists. Black Commentator Fires Back One Picture.

Last Thursday, a self-described “Feminist” dad and “Gun Sense Reform Advocate” who happens to be white posted an incendiary tweet in which he said he would say “#F***Trump and f*** you” to anyone he saw wearing a MAGA hat in public, calling MAGA wearers “racist, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, bigoted hate-mongers.”

Stirling ✔
@StirlingMorris

If you wear a #MAGA cap in public, I will definitely say, '#FuckTrump and fuck you'. I am DONE with racist, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, bigoted hate-mongers. This planet is on fire, and we don't have time to deal with YOUR shit.

One black YouTube commentator from Tennessee had a succinct response:

Anthony Brian Logan

We're racist?

One white woman attempted to pontificate to Logan why he was misguided, bloviating, “So you actively enjoy voting and going against your own self-interests? What exactly about this narcissistic madman white supremacist makes you want to side with him? REAL examples please. I’ll wait.”

That prompted Logan, who says he is a “primarily political YouTuber and also a graphic designer by trade” who was born in Rand, West Virginia, grew up in Southeastern Virginia, and now lives in Tennessee, to shut her down with gusto, firing back, “Please, miss white lady, tell me what my interests are? Because I’m just some slow black guy and I don’t know any better, right?”

https://www.dailywire.com/news...wearers-hank-berrien

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Great pic.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
quote:
It does concern me that several states are threatening to leave President Trump off their 2020 ballots. Although that might offhand appear to be illegal, I'm not so sure. States are not required to have a general election for President--they are free to select their Electors any way they want to, and the voters don't have to be involved. (They could just decide as a legislature to have all their Electors vote Democrat if they wanted to.) Most states already have some limits on which candidates qualify for their ballots, usually based on performance in polls and having checked all the boxes. Although write-ins are usually permitted, I seriously doubt that a write-in campaign would be successful as an override to having his name left off the ballot.

flashguy

I would see that as disenfranchising me.

Ironic that the GDC think ID laws are voter suppression but telling the electorate who they are allowed to vote for (shades of USSR) is progressive. Yes they are deranged hypocrites

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
This of course would sail well over the head of the average rabid leftist. The dyed in the wool Democrats on the other hand understand it perfectly well and would simply deny that is what is happening.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15575 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
if they try to Impeach the President, and they will fail, they should all immediately be arrested and held without bail on charges of sedition and trying to overthrow the government

enough of this shit

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
They know they have no chance to win. This all they have left. I think that's wonderful.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Impeach him and he will win again.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31437 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post