SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AOPA Fly In Gulf Shores
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AOPA Fly In Gulf Shores Login/Join 
posted
An amazing event with lots of incredible people. This was our first time since the aviation bug has attacked. It will not be the last.

My spoiled children got an opportunity to fly in a cool plane. I hope these events provide them lots of great memories one day.

Untitled by Glen Williams, on Flickr

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Cool. Great weather for it!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I decided to stay home and not fly in. I’m glad it was fun for you and your kids.

KJKA is a regular destination for me. Easy to fly down and go to lulus or my new favorite gulf shores steamer.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post