SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️DBKnives “Give back” Raffle! WINNER CHOSEN!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️DBKnives “Give back” Raffle! WINNER CHOSEN!! Login/Join 
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent for a great cause.

--Seth

Payton Road

Eating elephants one bite at a time

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ffips,

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
I'm in for 2 spots via PP.

Thanks!

JP

Posts: 2048 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bump WEDNESDAY AFTER WORK IS THE DRAWING!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️As of 5:00 CST, this Raffle will be CLOSED! My Wife will draw the winner after work today⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

(It would be really appreciated if everyone that enters has their street name along with their “Cut” in their post)
Winner will be contacted for your address.

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
As of 4:30 today CST we have raised $540.00 through this Raffle! Drawing at 5:00 CST!

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Fla Jim you have been drawn for the DBK/Sigforum Raffle!

We successfully raise $540 for the forum ladies and gentlemen! Congratulations sir please email me your contact information. My email is in my profile.

Happy Fourth of July to all of you !!

Jim Grice DBKnives

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Congrats Fla Jim

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Good job sirs.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Jim!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
Fla Jim you have been drawn for the DBK/Sigforum Raffle!

We successfully raise $540 for the forum ladies and gentlemen! Congratulations sir please email me your contact information. My email is in my profile.

Happy Fourth of July to all of you !!

Jim Grice DBKnives

Wow Jim I cannot believe my good fortune to win this beauty. Thank You so much for your time and dedication to this site. Message e-mailed Smile

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I wish I could give away one to each and everyone that entered. Thanks again to everyone, and thanks to Para for a great place to hang out! Para, check is incoming!!

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
A great cause, Jim! Thanks for the chance.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Jim, and thanks to all who participated and especially to sybo for taking the time to do this.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Congratulations, Jim, and thanks to all who participated and especially to sybo for taking the time to do this.

It is so very much in the character of the members of this Sig-Forum to go the extra mile for the membership. And You Para are the main reason for this. Thanks for your Care, that makes this site a Family.

Thanks again SYBO this symbol of your Love for our group brought about with much thought,time, manual labor and sweat will be appreciated and admired for at least as long as I be.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post