SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seattle Times apologizes for not knowing where Alabama, Mississippi are located
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle Times apologizes for not knowing where Alabama, Mississippi are located Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The sad state of education in America. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26387 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Look at the bright side. That will maybe decrease the number of those fuckers migrating down there and botherin' y'all.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children.

That's easy for you to say.

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, I suppose I'm not too surprised that the Seattle Times hired Miss Teen South Carolina. She is an expert on maps after all.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Fake News.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Do you for one second believe that the Seattle Times, gives an ounce of care about Mississippi or Alabama, just two backwards, conservative, Christian states that are not progressive or enlightened. Trump country.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Do you for one second believe that the Seattle Times, gives an ounce of care about Mississippi or Alabama, just two backwards, conservative, Christian states that are not progressive or enlightened. Trump country.
I don't believe the Seattle Times gives a hoot about even Washington state.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
I don't believe the Seattle Times gives a hoot about even Washington state.

flashguy

I suspect that many of us outside of WA give and equal amount of shits about Seattle.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I actually saw someone asking the other day why anyone would need paper maps when they had GPS on their phone.

Head shake.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sigmonkey for Miss Universe!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

Sigmonkey for Miss Universe!

I like don't think so. He totally like forgot world peace. Totally. Roll Eyes

Posts: 6394 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post