SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any good deals on an Aimpoint PRO?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any good deals on an Aimpoint PRO? Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
I've been checking the Memorial Day emails from the usual suspects but I haven't seen any sales on the Aimpoint PRO. Has anyone seen a good deal they can pass along?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChicagoSigMan,

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
All of my usual on-line stores are $432-$437. However, brokengun.com has one for $399 shipped.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23221 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
L.A. Police Gear currently has 13% off and $3.99 s/h on orders over $99.

This makes the Aimpoint Pro $380.19 plus s/h.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/aim-12841-pro-optic.html

Posts: 908 | Location: TX | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
$393 with free shipping at Cabelas this weekend using the memorial day sale code.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Just got This.. Add to cart for discount and SHIP49 for free shipping.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
What are you all using for a mount for the PRO?

Posts: 11221 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The factory mount it comes with.

Posts: 908 | Location: TX | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by g4tx:
The factory mount it comes with.
That is what I'm doing with the two PROs that I have.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23221 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
What are you all using for a mount for the PRO?
American Defense makes a good aftermarket mount if you want to get rid of Lord Humongus, I mean that giagantic knob on the side of the OEM mount.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want a QR mount, buying both the optic and the mount from American Defense is a good way to go.

https://www.americandefenseman...m/view/product/1066/

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post