SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Riddle time (7666) again for a chance to win a ** P226 Combat ** >>> Winner on p.9 <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Riddle time (7666) again for a chance to win a ** P226 Combat ** >>> Winner on p.9 <<< Login/Join 
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Part 1----John 7:6 ,Then Jesus said unto them,My time is not yet come, but your time is always ready.

Part 2----Book of John is one of the 66 books of Yahweh.

Posts: 1555 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I haven’t a clue but will guess it’s just a random number....of course that’s not the right answer but I figure if no one even comes close at least I may be in the last ditch effort and maybe the karminator will pick me! Big Grin

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I haven't any idea whatsoever, but count me in for the free stuff! Wink

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Someone you are related to is named Ruth and their birthday is either July 6th 1966 or June 7th 1966.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
The question is, what is the significance?

The answer is, there is no significance and it adds up to 25.
How'd I do?

Posts: 9505 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I am not very good at this sort of thing so here goes:

The 7666th verse of the King James New Testament is in Revelation, written by John the revelator Smile the verse is from Revelations 6:17 "For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"
Context is the Lord just opened the 6th seal and the Kings of Men are begging for the mountains to fall on them rather than face the wrath of the Lord.
Part 2 - what does it mean? I believe it is a metaphor for 'truth' and the coming wrath as more and more of the lies we have been fed unravel and they will rue the day as their worldview they have constructed comes apart.

Thank you for the chance at being involved in such an amazingly generous riddle, it was fun thinking about it.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Part 1
The living word broadcast Ruth 7666
We are commanded to search Scriptures John 5:39

Part 2
KJV John 5:39

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
No clue so I’m gonna go with B, Osmosis.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
7666 days after Jesus was born, he was crucified. (just a wild guess)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10922 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
7666 days after Jesus was born, he was crucified. (just a wild guess)

That would only be 21 years old.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
7666 refers to the beast (666) with 7 heads in the Book of Revelation chapter 13.

13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rackrack,

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
WAG, the 7 stands for the 7 seals that secured the book taken by the lamb with 7 horns and 7 eyes. The 666 is the mark of the beast that was released as the 7 seals are broken. As told by the Apostle John in the New Testament, book of Revelations.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I have won from Q before, so I do not think I qualify. I am, however, curious, so I will play for my Dad if this is allowed.

7, being a favorite number of God, represents perfection and the Kingdom of God. 666 being the sign of the beast, represents Satan and the kingdom of the devil.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Crap. Why can't these ever be chemistry riddles?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
My years of Catholic Schools get me nowhere...

In for the Karmanator picking someone because the obvious 7 666 is too easy and the not so obvious is way beyond my ability to decipher it. I need the guy from The Davinci Code.

I am interested in the right answer though.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
It took God 7 days to complete creation:
7= Completion, the beginning of the end.
666 is the number of the name of the anti-
Christ and the end of the beginnig i.e. the
return of Jesus Christ.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
got this from the web...
Purpose for Angel Number 7666:
The purpose of Angel Number 7666 is what the angels want you to do with its meaning. The purpose of Angel Number 7666 is summarized in these words: Train, Participate, and Budget.

Therefore my answer is Train, Participate, and Budget.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10922 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
No real guess here but I do find it entertaining reading responses and seeing that SIGforum is the #3 response on Google when I searched for background on the riddle.

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post