SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If your parent won't let you drag, you need new parents
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If your parent won't let you drag, you need new parents Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
I keep thinking it can't get any worse, and it does.

See the video in the link. Take an anti-nausea pill first.

http://christiannews.net/2017/...ou-need-new-parents/

Eight-Year-Old Drag Queen: If Your Parents Won’t Let You Do Drag, ‘You Need New Parents’

MONTREAL, Canada — A video of an eight-year-old boy who performs in drag has gone viral, with the child advising during the interview that if one’s parents will not allow them to be a drag queen, “you need new parents.”

Nemis Quinn Mélançon-Golden uses the stage name “Lactatia,” which he says was suggested by his teenage sister. Last month, Mélançon-Golden appeared at Montreal’s “Werq the World Tour,” where drag queen Bianca Del Rio told the child that he was “[expletive] adorable,” among other profanities.

Mélançon-Golden’s mother handles his makeup before shows, as he often wears lipstick, eyeliner and shadow, as well as a long wig.

“Obviously, we’re not like most moms and dads,” the boy’s parents, Jessica Mélançon and Coriander Golden, told Best Kept Montreal. “Instead of Saturday morning soccer practice, we have Vogue classes. When we go clothes shopping, it’s equal parts black skinny jeans and skulls as it is sequins and tulle. We talk ollies, grinding and dropping in. He’s pretty dedicated to his skateboard, just as much as contouring and tuck tape!”

A video released by “LGBT in the City” on June 4, which as of press time has over a million views on Facebook and over 200,000 views on YouTube, features Mélançon-Golden opining that if children want to be drag queens and their parents won’t allow it, they need new parents.

“Anyone can do what they want in life,” he stated. “It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. If you want to be a drag queen and your parents don’t let you, you need new parents. If you want to be a drag queen and your friends don’t let you, you need new friends.”

Mélançon-Golden also advised that he has been performing in drag since he was seven, but has worn dresses since he was three.

“[W]e’ve gifted both of our children with the ideal that there’s nothing just for girls and nothing just for boys,” his parents explained to Best Kept Montreal. “He grew up wearing his sister’s hand me down princess costumes and fancy shoes while playing with monster trucks and riding a skateboard.”

They said that their son was concerned about being accepted at first because most men who dress in drag are homosexual and he doesn’t have an interest in those of the same sex.
“It’s something we’ve talked a lot about at length because he expressed his concern that people wouldn’t think he was a ‘real’ drag queen or take him seriously because he doesn’t feel like he’s gay,” Mélançon-Golden’s parents outlined. “Maybe he will in the future? Who knows.”

The viral video and subsequent reports have generated a variety of reactions, with homosexual news sites cheering the boy on as “incredible” and Christian ministries aimed at helping homosexuals expressing concern about the welfare of the child.

“We are witnessing the LGBTQ+ community embrace child abuse by cultivating mental illness by promoting ‘drag’ in a child. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know this will eventually lead to sexual play,” Stephen Black, a former homosexual who now leads First Stone Ministries, told reporters.

“Today we are seeing—truly, right before our eyes—a moral decline like we have never witnessed, a demented mindset that calls evil good, and good evil. The Bible predicted these days would come and we are surely in them,” he said.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Soon, speaking out against LGBT...in any way will be considered evidence of "child abuse".

Oh sure! You still have your right to think anything you want. But if you 'abuse your child" by trying to "impose a non-scientific morality" they will be taken from you.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The new status symbol for SJW parents is making your child into a mentally ill transgender.

Posts: 327 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
“It’s something we’ve talked a lot about at length because he expressed his concern that people wouldn’t think he was a ‘real’ drag queen or take him seriously because he doesn’t feel like he’s gay,” Mélançon-Golden’s parents outlined. “Maybe he will in the future? Who knows.”

From this quote it's apparent where these deranged freaks are leading this child. I'm sure they'll continue the abuse until the kid is completely fucked up in the head and suicidal.

Posts: 327 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Cross dressing is a sexual fetish. It's intended to generate sexual arousal. How is placing a child on stage to gyrate for the purposes of stimulating sexual arousal not sexual abuse of a minor? This is way beyond sick. He needs to be forcibly rescued from his parents, or from Canada, which seems to embrace and normalize the sickest of the sick.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought you meant drag race. Not even going to look.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1126 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TBH:

https://video.search.yahoo.com...ff787c1&action=click

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I believe society in some parts of this country has become so immoral where, if an 8 yard old boy wants to be a girl and tells his teacher how mommy and daddy won't buy him dresses and put on makeup, the child will be removed from the home, placed into foster care to"get the loving support he so richly deserves" and the parents' income garnished to support the boy`s true self.

It's gonna happen soon folks.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
It's already happening in Canada. If parents oppose the LGBTQ+ agenda the government can take their children from them.

https://crtxnews.com/canada-pa...t-biblical-marriage/

http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/bil...ocale=en&BillID=4479

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
quote:

So did I, what a world we live in today. Confused

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Cross dressing is a sexual fetish. It's intended to generate sexual arousal. How is placing a child on stage to gyrate for the purposes of stimulating sexual arousal not sexual abuse of a minor? This is way beyond sick. He needs to be forcibly rescued from his parents, or from Canada, which seems to embrace and normalize the sickest of the sick.

I'm not a cross dresser, and give no fucks regarding their "plight", but it's far from simply about sex much less fetishism. Movies are littered with roles (comedy even) that have nothing to do with sex (Charlie Chaplain, Stan Laurel, Three Stooges, a handful of Tyler Perry comedies as Madea, etc). Hell, barely 200yrs ago men wore dress like clothes as the norm, and so on.

To suggest it is, much less always, about sex and such is simply categorically wrong.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
quote:

+2. Yeah...same here. Read the first couple of lines and just shook my head. Has everyone forgotten the biblical account of Sodom and Gomorrah?? It's just a matter of time. And if you don't believe in the Bible, how 'bout the history of the fall of Rome??? [still...JSMH]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
quote:

I did, too, but looked anyway.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IMHO, we have progressed from being expected to tolerate perversion to being expected to promote it . To refuse is to be labeled a bigot or worse .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Here is the Captain Obvious quote of the article

"“Obviously, we’re not like most moms and dads,” the boy’s parents, Jessica Mélançon and Coriander Golden, told Best Kept Montreal. "

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post