SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Only for the Unprepared. CONGRATULATIONS OZARKWOODS, you are the winner.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Only for the Unprepared. CONGRATULATIONS OZARKWOODS, you are the winner. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
CRKT folder Swindle model. Sexy as heck.

Rules:

1) Must not carry a pocket knife daily (or even weekly). Point is I want someone who doesn't normally carry a pocket knife to start. Obvious self defense purposes, plus it's good practice.

2) Minimum 226 posts.

3) Love America.

ETA

4) Willing to commit to try carrying for min. 1 week

Gray can't help being PITA.

Not sure what the marks that appear on tip, knife is NIB, camera phone artifact.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I fit all 3 rules.

Thank you for the chance.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
I lost my SIG predator 3 years ago. Not one since. Appreciate the opportunity. sigguy(the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5296 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I carry weekly and do not qual, just wanted express appreciation.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I’m in, thank you. I was just thinking of looking for a new pocket carry knife.

Posts: 11839 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
1 check
2 check
3 check

Yep, I’m in.

Thanks,
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Don’t enter me. Just wanted to say I appreciate the spirit of this karma, and you’re a good man for doing it, Jesse. May the winner enjoy and carry it in good health. Every man should have a knife.

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. I don’t carry a knife currently.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I usually only Cary a knife if hunting. I do find reasons to use a knife other times though.

Posts: 6158 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I match all three.

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
All three covered here, please include me thank you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Nice blade!

I meet all the criteria, including the 4th!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dgshooter,

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I've been thinking about carrying a knife but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

I usually have one in my laptop bag. But never on me. I'll commit to carrying it.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I could use a knife like this!

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Indeed, a sexy knife, please count me in !!

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow. I'm surprised any one here passed criteria #1 Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12718 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Please include me. I haven't carried a knife since TSA confiscated mine a year and a half ago.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post