SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Global Warming is causing record cold!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Global Warming is causing record cold! Login/Join 
posted
http://www.climatedepot.com/20...-the-climate-crisis/

Seriously! Rationalize all extreme weather into a single cause? Carbon dioxide warms, it cools, hurricanes, droughts, wildfires. Is there anything Carbon Dioxide CAN'T do?

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is there anything Carbon Dioxide CAN'T do?

Can't make a liberal wrong about anything.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15714 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
It can’t lay carpet

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But can it save you money on car insurance?

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Simple explanation, global warming is as broken as liberal explanations for changing weather patterns.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Carbon Dioxide... he no help with curve ball.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well of course it is.

Guaranteed you'll start seeing The Day After Tomorrow being played over and over again on TV soon.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Global warming causing record cold....I wonder how they tie their shoes.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
At least they need to do a research project to prove it. They come with a long list of respected researchers suggesting it. They have a proven record of never being wrong. About anything.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I just spent an evening doing volunteer work with a couple who have swallowed the "fossil fuels will destroy earth" fallacy, hook, line, and sinker. They also believe that hydraulic fracturing (to recover fossil fuels) caused the earthquake we had in the Bay Area this past week.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is there anything Carbon Dioxide CAN'T do?

Slice, dice, and make julienne fries?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
According to the climate alarmists: Everything we do causes global warming.

The cure: End human presence on Earth.

Them first.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I just spent an evening doing volunteer work with a couple who have swallowed the "fossil fuels will destroy earth" fallacy, hook, line, and sinker. They also believe that hydraulic fracturing (to recover fossil fuels) caused the earthquake we had in the Bay Area this past week.

I work with people like that, they still drive to work and heat their houses with natural gas but I'm the bad guy.

Liberals are idiots, that is why I don't associate with them outside of work.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The science is settled. Climate change will kill us all. I predict that unless something is done now, most of the folks reading this will be dead in less than 100 years.

Posts: 282 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oxygen deprivation and carbon dioxide poisoning can result in brain death.

Clearly, there are millions out there who, either are reaching that stage or have already reached it and somehow are able to tell about it.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
It's the science version of the Trump Russia story that replace the It's George Bush's fault.

Posts: 9501 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
It can't change that hockey stick graph they laid on the AGW alter many years ago.

The polar ice caps were supposed to melt completely by 2015.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Very apropos comment in the above article Comments:

"The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulate at Bergen Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the Gulf Stream still very warm.

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelt which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.

I must apologize.

I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post - 94 years ago.

This must have been caused by the Model T Ford's emissions or possibly
from horse and cattle flatulence?"

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Actually its a clever bit of political manipulation. In the early days of the ecological movement we had things like pollution. The Love Canal catching fire was a big one. It was cleaned up and the Love Canal as an issue went away. A whole host of things have come and gone. Acid rain, ozone hole, ocean pH ect. They have figured out a way that this issue never goes away, but with this manipulation there credibility is stretched beyond the breaking point. Here is a story supporting climate change.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/1816860.stm

Here is another story supporting climate change.

https://www.newscientist.com/a...e-earth-spin-faster/

Two stories conclude the opposite in the name of climate change. This convinces only the true believers. They are preaching to the choir and that convinces no one.

Posts: 7523 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Carbon Dioxide is so bad why is it in soda pop?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post