SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Serious violence in Virginia: at least one dead
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Serious violence in Virginia: at least one dead Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I doubt that KKK and WN are a significant portion of the rally. And I doubt that their numbers are growing. But there are a lot of white men who are at the end of their rope with the constant humiliation. I'm not from the South, but I know many Southern men who are very proud of their heritage, proud of ancestors who fought for the Confederacy. They are constantly humiliated and vilified. And many white men from all over the country who are fed up with BLM and La Raza. I think those numbers may be growing. And over time they can become "radicalized." Especially as whites become minorities in many cities and, before too long, in the country as a whole.

This is bad enough as it is, but unless there is real change, there will be a shit storm coming.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Owner of car. James Alex Fields

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
No law has been changed. Open carry is permitted in VA with or without a concealed carry permit.
Not quite.

Those assault weapons laws were put in place many years ago,and were grandfathered in when Virginia passed new laws stating localities could no longer enact stronger gun control laws.

It is legal to open carry a handgun anywhere in VA. Assault gun restrictions do apply to localities where they were grandfathered in.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

Is this legit?

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

Is this legit?

The Washington Post is reporting that the driver of the 2010 gray Dodge Challenger that was driven into a crowd of counter-protesters in Charlottesville today was registered to a James Alex Fields of Ohio. A man with that name was also booked into the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail on Saturday on suspicion of second-degree murder.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...wd-multiple-injuries

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
If the driver was wrong they're wrong and deserve to face justice for it, no matter what side they're on. I'll wait for the facts, but it doesn't look good so far.

But this *is* pretty funny:

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Busy day in Charlottesville.

Two Dead In Helicopter Crash In Charlottesville.

A helicopter went down in Charlottesville, Va. Saturday afternoon, according to eyewitness accounts and confirmed by the Virginia State Police.

Robby Noll, a 20-year resident of a neighborhood where the accident reportedly happened, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that the helicopter went down quickly and appeared to “invert.”

“I heard a helicopter making a strange noise,” Noll told TheDCNF late Saturday afternoon. “It sounded like it was having mechanical problems.”

“The poor pilot looked to be trying to regain control, and it appeared to invert,” Noll continued. “As it started coming down, pieces started coming off of it.”

A second eyewitness said that the helicopter crashed 15 yards in front of a home.

“It went down relatively quick,” Noll concluded.

TheDCNF has not been able to independently confirm the incident, but is live on the scene where major police activity is taking place.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08...-in-charlottesville/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Yeah...not that funny if you are in the bottom photo. The police chief said that the person who was killed was "crossing the street" at that intersection. If it's true, and she was just a bystander, that is pretty non-funny....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Yeah...not that funny if you are in the bottom photo. The police chief said that the person who was killed was "crossing the street" at that intersection. If it's true, and she was just a bystander, that is pretty non-funny....

Yes indeed.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Obviously.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
If the driver was wrong they're wrong and deserve to face justice for it, no matter what side they're on. I'll wait for the facts, but it doesn't look good so far.

You really think that that's funny ??!!

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I have been watching the news switching back from Fox to CNN (just to see their anti Trump spin).
I still don't really know what happened or who actually did what or a timeline of events.
I clicked over and heard Trump's conference.
To hear CNN you'd think he was driving the car.
Fox is bringing all these black people on to get their comment.
When the Antifa's or BLM riot it is no bid deal but some white lunatics rally and something happens then oh shit the world is coming to an end.
Tired of it all. Frown

Yeps, me too. Was in a MCD's up north of me halfway to Lynchburg this am, some white dufuss had on a red "Fight Racism" t shirt, I realize shirts don't mean anything, but figured by his vapid expression, he was headed to Charlottesville. I wish I had told him to give some of those shirts to the Black Lives Matter thugs, as they are some of the wordt racists there is.

Nowdays, when I go to Charlottesville, I have no desire to set foot away from the hospital/medical clinics over in downtown.

And will be going there on Tuesday.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Busy day in Charlottesville.

Two Dead In Helicopter Crash In Charlottesville.

A helicopter went down in Charlottesville, Va. Saturday afternoon, according to eyewitness accounts and confirmed by the Virginia State Police.

Robby Noll, a 20-year resident of a neighborhood where the accident reportedly happened, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that the helicopter went down quickly and appeared to “invert.”

“I heard a helicopter making a strange noise,” Noll told TheDCNF late Saturday afternoon. “It sounded like it was having mechanical problems.”

“The poor pilot looked to be trying to regain control, and it appeared to invert,” Noll continued. “As it started coming down, pieces started coming off of it.”

A second eyewitness said that the helicopter crashed 15 yards in front of a home.

“It went down relatively quick,” Noll concluded.

TheDCNF has not been able to independently confirm the incident, but is live on the scene where major police activity is taking place.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08...-in-charlottesville/

State Police copter, two troopers dead.
http://www.wnem.com/story/3612...ter-crash-identified

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
video of the car hitting the crowd at link:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...lly-in-virginia.html

car then backs up in reverse

car has an Ohio license plate

These photos clearly show an OH plate. On Fox about 3PM, an eyewitness who taped the incident swore the car had no plates...

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Same tactics as ISIS.
Same innocent blood in the streets.
Motive makes no difference to the families of the dead.

Posts: 1400 | Location: Butte, Mont. | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
No offense, you're wrong. They are a significant portion of the rally (at least what I would consider significant, which is, at least from what I've been told, "hundreds") i know people that were around last night, have relatives and friends still in the area, and have a good buddy who is spending his weekend with the reserves down there because of the "state of emergency".

A lot of them appear to be from out of town (the group from Michigan, the guy in the car from Ohio). But they are there.

We, the right leaning amongst us, need to recognize this is a population that exists, for whatever reasons feels recently emboldened, and we are being painted as associating with them. The easiest way to stop that is to label them for what they are and eliminate any possible affiliation that could be reasonably or unreasonably inferred. And, again I'm not trying to be a dick, but denying they are there isn't the first step to accomplishing that

quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
I doubt that KKK and WN are a significant portion of the rally. And I doubt that their numbers are growing. But there are a lot of white men who are at the end of their rope with the constant humiliation. I'm not from the South, but I know many Southern men who are very proud of their heritage, proud of ancestors who fought for the Confederacy. They are constantly humiliated and vilified. And many white men from all over the country who are fed up with BLM and La Raza. I think those numbers may be growing. And over time they can become "radicalized." Especially as whites become minorities in many cities and, before too long, in the country as a whole.

This is bad enough as it is, but unless there is real change, there will be a shit storm coming.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
No offense, you're wrong. They are a significant portion of the rally (at least what I would consider significant, which is, at least from what I've been told, "hundreds") i know people that were around last night, have relatives and friends still in the area, and have a good buddy who is spending his weekend with the reserves down there because of the "state of emergency".

A lot of them appear to be from out of town (the group from Michigan, the guy in the car from Ohio). But they are there.

We, the right leaning amongst us, need to recognize this is a population that exists, for whatever reasons feels recently emboldened, and we are being painted as associating with them. The easiest way to stop that is to label them for what they are and eliminate any possible affiliation that could be reasonably or unreasonably inferred. And, again I'm not trying to be a dick, but denying they are there isn't the first step to accomplishing that. ]

Very well said.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

The original gif was funny, this is not funny.

And no it is not too soon, it will never be funny.

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are many times I wish we could just declare war on the nazis again so it would be legal to just shoot them. Identify as a nazi, get shot. Simple.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
There's no need to disavow any ties to these groups or apologize for them because I neither associate with them nor do I approve what they do or say and you don't either; the media/left/democrats are doing the same thing they always do, accuse the right of the exact things they're guilty of - classic projection. These so-called white nationalists/kkk have tried to legitimize themselves by calling themselves Republicans/Conservatives but it hasn't worked in the past and won't work in the future; people always want to be on the winning team and right now Republicans are the winning team. WN/kkk and blm are different bad apples in the same leftist basket.

As a reminder, the party of Lincoln wasn't the one that overtly supported the kkk and publicly used it as a militant arm.

quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
We, the right leaning amongst us, need to recognize this is a population that exists, for whatever reasons feels recently emboldened, and we are being painted as associating with them. The easiest way to stop that is to label them for what they are and eliminate any possible affiliation that could be reasonably or unreasonably inferred. And, again I'm not trying to be a dick, but denying they are there isn't the first step to accomplishing that

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post