SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Serious violence in Virginia: at least one dead
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Serious violence in Virginia: at least one dead Login/Join 
Achievement Unlocked
Picture of SIGnul 9
posted Hide Post

This is one of the few signals that can't be caught or blocked; when a process is sent SIGKILL, it never runs again. This is signal 9, as in the ever-popular kill -9

Posts: 1050 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Just to show how insane this is in the modern world of the internet and quick google searches. Someone posted the information of the ORIGINAL owner (from Michigan) of that vehicle as the driver or his father depending on the post. It was sold to a dealership 5 years ago. It is unknown how his name is still attached to the vehicle.

He has been receiving a constant stream of threats. Michigan State Police advised him to change all phone numbers and if his house suffers vandalism consider moving.

In related news it appears a White Nationalist group the "Right Wings" have copied the logo, with a slight modification, of the Detroit Red Wings (NHL Team). The team released a statement that it is pursuing aggressive legal action against the group for unauthorized use of the logo.

https://www.clickondetroit.com...harlottesville-rally

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37926 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Check Twitter. Info and videos from today have been posted. On twitter, via periscope, Faith J. Goldy, has posted a video of clips that were taken at different times/ locations, even caught the car running into the crowd.

Her video shows a lot of BLM and antifa shits causing problems, so it wasn't all white supremacists, as the lieing media would have you believe. Of course, there is NO condemnation of them (except from Trump)- another free pass.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seeing the Naval Jack always disgraced by these scumbags upsets me. They can have the swastika & worship Hitler, I know they stand for nothing I want to be part of.

I just want American history to be left alone. Good and bad, it is what we have & cannot be changed.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Another video of the impact/assault. Faith Goldy with Rebel Media was right next to where the car hit.

The article the video is from.
Rebel Media - Driver Mows Down Antifa, BLM at Unite The Right Charlottesville

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
Check Twitter. Info and videos from today have been posted. On twitter, via periscope, Faith J. Goldy, has posted a video of clips that were taken at different times/ locations, even caught the car running into the crowd.

Her video shows a lot of BLM and antifa shits causing problems, so it wasn't all white supremacists, as the lieing media would have you believe. Of course, there is NO condemnation of them (except from Trump)- another free pass.

A link to Faith Goldy's Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
In my opinion if you are down there to protest on either side you are probably an asshole. Bunch of fucking drama queens wanting attention or to "be part of the action." Protestors nowadays can go eat a bag of dicks. Most of these shitbags do it just so they have something to post on social media to give their worthless lives some degree of relevance or interest.

I bet this is exactly what this officer wants to be doing today.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
In my opinion if you are down there to protest on either side you are probably an asshole. Bunch of fucking drama queens wanting attention or to "be part of the action." Protestors nowadays can go eat a bag of dicks. Most of these shitbags do it just so they have something to post on social media to give their worthless lives some degree of relevance or interest.

I bet this is exactly what this officer wants to be doing today.

Amen.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Being Jewish, I especially like the sign in the background "Jews are the Children of Satan"

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drtenb330:
Being Jewish, I especially like the sign in the background "Jews are the Children of Satan"

Over the years, I have found that anti-semitism is a good marker for deep psychological problems.

I sometimes wonder which comes first. Perhaps being crazy makes people anti-semitic. But I suspect being anti-semitic makes people crazy. Gen 12:3 comes to mind.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

I sometimes wonder which comes first. Perhaps being crazy makes people anti-semitic. But I suspect being anti-semitic makes people crazy. Gen 12:3 comes to mind.

Probably happens simultaneously.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31365 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Per Foxnews.com, it is now three (3) dead. One pedestrian and two (2) Virginia State Troopers killed when their helicopter crashed.
OK, I'm puzzled. Why would you do this? Why would you try to add the deaths of a helicopter crash to this incident?

You know, that kind of bullshit is something I'd expect from someone on the left who is trying to make this incident appear worse than it is. Just what do you think you're doing?

Posts: 107234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
There's no need to disavow any ties to these groups or apologize for them because I neither associate with them nor do I approve what they do or say and you don't either; the media/left/democrats are doing the same thing they always do, accuse the right of the exact things they're guilty of - classic projection. These so-called white nationalists/kkk have tried to legitimize themselves by calling themselves Republicans/Conservatives but it hasn't worked in the past and won't work in the future; people always want to be on the winning team and right now Republicans are the winning team. WN/kkk and blm are different bad apples in the same leftist basket.

As a reminder, the party of Lincoln wasn't the one that overtly supported the kkk and publicly used it as a militant arm.

quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
We, the right leaning amongst us, need to recognize this is a population that exists, for whatever reasons feels recently emboldened, and we are being painted as associating with them. The easiest way to stop that is to label them for what they are and eliminate any possible affiliation that could be reasonably or unreasonably inferred. And, again I'm not trying to be a dick, but denying they are there isn't the first step to accomplishing that

I agree. None of these groups represent me. I don't send them money. And whatnot. I have no need to "disavow" them, because the people that care won't believe me anyways. I am guilty by association of race or whatever. These Illinois nazis have the right to protest all they want as long as they FOLLOW THE LAW. Just the same that the BLM idiots do. Man, they can protest themselves plum out that like letting a baby cry themselves to sleep. Completely good with it. They break the law? They go to jail. By the hundred if that is what it takes. Both sides. Get violent? You don't combat violence by talking to it. You do what it takes to stop the violence and lock them up. Quick, fast and in a hurry.

I have no need, or even desire to insert myself into this and "disavow" this or that. There are lots of guys that run around with Viking hats on their head, I don't need to recognize or disavow them either. The people that want to lump me into the nazis, skinheads, blah, blah, blah are going to do so as it matters not what I say to them. Their mind is already made up.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37078 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Per Foxnews.com, it is now three (3) dead. One pedestrian and two (2) Virginia State Troopers killed when their helicopter crashed.
OK, I'm puzzled. Why would you do this? Why would you try to add the deaths of a helicopter crash to this incident?

You know, that kind of bullshit is something I'd expect from someone on the left who is trying to make this incident appear worse than it is. Just what do you think you're doing?

If someone isn't paying attention to various news sources and only getting snippets of what is happening from the slanted media, you hear: violent protestors, white supremacists, deaths- two are police. They infer white supremacists are rioting and killing people, including cops.

The conclusion the leftists, and their propaganda peddlers, want the public to think is the white supremacists need to be stopped, at all costs, for there to be peace. They are the only trouble makers.

As jljones said, the violence on both sides needs to be dealt with. Equal opportunity prosecution.

edited to add clarification

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10-7 leo,

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Where did this violence start?

Typically the white supremacists just stand around looking stupid at their events.
The Antifa crowd likes to break windows start fires and punch those opposed to their views (Berkley).

Did both parties apply for permits to march?

Seems to me in honesty we had three separate events.

1. Violence and fighting between two groups.
2. A lone wolf using his car as a weapon to run over people.
3. A helicopter crash.

To solve the problems we need to address the cause of each issue.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

I was relating the Foxnews.com headline at the time.

It is still a subheadline on Foxnews.com: Charlottesville white nationalist rally blamed for 3 deaths, dozens of injuries.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31365 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The left is adamant about calling the car attack an act of terrorism. To me, terrorism is aimed against innocent victims not expecting to be attacked. Protestors spoiling for a fight got what they came for. I'm not defending the attacker, but calling it terrorism is about politics, not justice.

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kevbo
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted August 12, 2017 09:18 PM Hide Post
No offense, you're wrong. They are a significant portion of the rally (at least what I would consider significant, which is, at least from what I've been told, "hundreds") i know people that were around last night, have relatives and friends still in the area, and have a good buddy who is spending his weekend with the reserves down there because of the "state of emergency".

A lot of them appear to be from out of town (the group from Michigan, the guy in the car from Ohio). But they are there.

We, the right leaning amongst us, need to recognize this is a population that exists, for whatever reasons feels recently emboldened, and we are being painted as associating with them. The easiest way to stop that is to label them for what they are and eliminate any possible affiliation that could be reasonably or unreasonably inferred. And, again I'm not trying to be a dick, but denying they are there isn't the first step to accomplishing that

No offense taken. I know that some KKK and Nazis were there, but I also know that if there were only 2, the MSM would photograph them exclusively and portray everyone there as a racist and bigot-- as they have done. My guess-- and I could be wrong-- is that most of the men there were not KKK, not Nazis or WN, but fed up and angry with all the humiliation and violence that has been heaped on white men in recent years, especially from BLM.

I don't think that KKK is a growing organization. Whenever they have rallies, about 12 of them show up, 6 of whom are undercover FBI. But I think that a major white backlash is brewing, and not only in the South. That was the real point I wanted to make: This is not about the KKK, although the media will play it that way.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I can't fathom it. Why are these two officers' deaths being directly linked to the incidents in Virginia?

Well, of course I know. Sensationalism.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder is the dumb shits holding the Swastika realize if they were in Hitler's Germany, 3/4's of them would be put to death.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post