SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Serious violence in Virginia: at least one dead
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Serious violence in Virginia: at least one dead Login/Join 
Picture of stormwalker
posted Hide Post

Frown

Posts: 545 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
They probably do. But there were hundreds of people at the torchlight rally last night.....there is video out there of it.....are all of them racist assholes? Probably not. But a lot of the YouTube videos I saw sure don't show a lot of redeemable folks.....

quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
Not saying there isn't Nazis or whatever attending, but the cynic in me thinks it possible that the Left has agent provocateurs out there.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
The host made the remarks that some were carrying firearms. It is legal, because in VA you can open carry with a permit.

Did they change the law about open carry?

I ask because my understanding, for quite a number of years, that you did NOT need a permit to open carry!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
The host made the remarks that some were carrying firearms. It is legal, because in VA you can open carry with a permit.

I ask because my understanding, for quite a number of years, that you did NOT need a permit to open carry!

If they did, it's news to me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Signer said he was disappointed that the white nationalists had come to his town and blamed President Donald Trump for inflaming racial prejudices during his campaign last year.

"I'm not going to make any bones about it. I place the blame for a lot of what you're seeing in American today right at the doorstep of the White House and the people around the president."

Roll Eyes What a jerkoff...

Because the last eight years united us like never before as a country, right, you d-bag?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Intentionally driving a car through a crowd of people is an act of terror regardless of the color of the driver's skin.

I don't think any BLM people have driven a vehicle through a crowd of counter protesters yet, have they?

quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
People want to throw the word terror around yet when black lies matter does this it's a peaceful protest? Roll Eyes

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Most of what I am seeing in the news is rainbow flags and chanting "Whose streets?, our streets. Whose streets our streets."

What percentage of those in Charlottesville, were rainbow flag carrying vs. Nazi/KKK flag waving?
Were these parties equally represented in number?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

No law has been changed. Open carry is permitted in VA with or without a concealed carry permit.

Posts: 12659 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
Never ceases to amaze me how these BLM and Antifa protesters always have masks on - but the "racist" and "evil fascist" white nationalists never seem to have a reason to need their face hidden.

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
Intentionally driving a car through a crowd of people is an act of terror regardless of the color of the driver's skin.

I don't think any BLM people have driven a vehicle through a crowd of counter protesters yet, have they?

No, they just mass riot, loot, destroy communities, and ambush and murder cops.

And let's not forget the 2016 March in Dallas where Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and killed five officers and shot 12.

So exactly what is your point?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Has it been definitely established that he intentionally drove into the crowd?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not yet, but they have advocated for the killing of police officers, which others have followed through on.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1858 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
My point is that terrorism is terrorism.

Riots and looting hardly equate to driving a car through a crowd of people.

And the people who ambushed and murdered cops represent all of the BLM folks?

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

No, they just mass riot, loot, destroy communities, and ambush and murder cops.

And let's not forget the 2016 March in Dallas where Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and killed five officers and shot 12.

So exactly what is your point?

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
quote:

No law has been changed. Open carry is permitted in VA with or without a concealed carry permit.

^Correct.

The FAUX idiot was showing once again, they are part of the lame stream media.

They make comments without getting the facts, or worse, not caring about the facts.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The worst part about BLM (whom I do consider a domestic terror organization) is that they are unofficially sanctioned by the left. Meet the new "brown shirts".

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More information and photo here. If this article is correct the car had Ohio plates.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...wd-multiple-injuries

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...arch-UVA-campus.html

The day was met with more tragedy, when a Virginia State Police helicopter, believed to be carrying two people, crashed inside city limits and thick black smoke was seen rising from behind the trees, according to local reports

Posts: 12659 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
Not saying there isn't Nazis or whatever attending, but the cynic in me thinks it possible that the Left has agent provocateurs out there.

One needn't have agent provocateurs to find a few racist fucksticks in such areas. They're certainly not a majority, but all 3% of them always seem to show up to such events. 'Merica

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
My point is that terrorism is terrorism.

The fact that you added this useless comment:

"I don't think any BLM people have driven a vehicle through a crowd of counter protesters yet, have they?"

...would seem to indicate that you had some other point you were trying make.

You're actually here defending the BLM garbage which I find incredible. But have at it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I don't think any BLM people have driven a vehicle through a crowd of counter protesters yet, have they?"

You either have no idea what is going on, or you are a troll.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Signer said he was disappointed that the white nationalists had come to his town and blamed President Donald Trump for inflaming racial prejudices during his campaign last year.

"I'm not going to make any bones about it. I place the blame for a lot of what you're seeing in American today right at the doorstep of the White House and the people around the president."

Roll Eyes What a jerkoff...

Because the last eight years united us like never before as a country, right, you d-bag?

Mayor Siegheil (what a local radio guy calls him Big Grin), can eat shit and die as far as I am concerned. He and people like him are the reason this shit is even an issue right now. They changed the name of the park from (Robert E.) Lee Park to Emancipation Park and Jackson Park to Justice Park. Now they are going to be removing various statues that "offend" people. Here is a link to the thread I talked about this back in April of this year. People really can't leave well enough alone. They have to go and stir shit like this. They have created the chaos that is now enveloped around the City of Charlottesville, and they love it since it continues to push their agenda.

I made an incorrect statement in my earlier post. I thought it was a news chopper that I saw, it was in fact the one that crashed. Sad to see this news.

As for my take on the car plowing through people on the street: It is entirely possible that someone in that vehicle felt threatened. My family and I were fairly well surrounded by people on Rt. 250 earlier and I could see this happening especially if they were punching/kicking the car and being hostile. I don't know exactly what happened so I will withhold judgement at this very moment.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post