SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Serious violence in Virginia: at least one dead
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Serious violence in Virginia: at least one dead Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Why those Police sat by when the shit hit the fan is crazy.

It seems to be SOP nowadays. When was the last time you saw cops putting a stop to any of these protests/riots?

Crickets...

Firehoses, billy clubs, dogs, and if need be...the Ohio National Guard.

I'm really getting sick and tired of watching these fuckers get away with this shit.

Posts: 20085 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Is NC's governor a democrat like VA's McAwful?

quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Statue of Confederate soldier pulled down in Durham, NC Mad

http://wncn.com/2017/08/14/pro...m-county-courthouse/

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Kicking, punching and flipping off a wrecked statue...these motherfuckers have completely come unhinged....wow.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Did the car get hit with a rod, just prior to accelerating?

Also look at the right side of the car.
The car was definitely hit with a stick. (0:22-0:24)

Having been at a rally where you were part of a group that was attacked by counter protesters, I can imagine you may become afraid when your car begins to get beat on.
Surrounded and out numbered, hmmm... Maybe he was scared.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ENrBPumkqoo

Here is a better view.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/rtSSXdzckNA

This video shows a crack in the plastic just below the rear lights, possibly caused by the rod striking the car. Likely previous damage, note the dark spot on the bumper.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/v783N7vj7dQ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have watched the available videos, the guy got a running start from a block away. It appears that he was hit with sticks only after he had sent people flying by hitting them. Be that as it may, if a guy had just missed me by 6 inches and I was holding a pole, yeah, I might take a swing at his car.
Trump had it right the first time when he criticized both sides.Today he was goaded into singling out the Nazis, skinheads, etc. The media wants us to see the counter-protestors as the good guys. Well if they showed up to peacefully protest the white supremacists, how come they were carrying clubs and wearing helmets. Had the protestors been ignored, none of this would have happened but their opposition was organized and spoiling for a fight. Plenty of media criticism of the protestors and information about their associations, KKK, etc. No information about who is behind the the counter-protestors . There's more going on here than meets the eye and with a willing media, it's about to get worse .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
If you have watched the available videos, the guy got a running start from a block away. It appears that he was hit with sticks only after he had sent people flying by hitting them.

Have you watched the videos I posted above?
Perhaps you should.

No one was hit by the car prior to the car being it by the rods and sticks.
Additionally the car does not appear to have increased speed prior to it being hit by the rods and sticks.

I am a bit baffled by one thing.
The car does not appear to have tail lights turned on, except for at the time that the close-up photo shows the cracked plastic. At that time the rear tail lights are lit. This would seem to indicate brakes were applied. Would not the center section be lit-up as well with brakes applied?
2010 Dodge Challenger.

If those are brake lights, it additionally pokes a hole in NK402's theory.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

quote:

Is this acceptable now, if you don't like something, just destroy it? Seems contrary to law and order in our society.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:

quote:

Is this acceptable now, if you don't like something, just destroy it? Seems contrary to law and order in our society.

Only if you're a leftist. If we do it we're labeled racists and domestic terrorists and spend the rest of our lives making little rocks out of big rocks.

Posts: 20085 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They learned well. Didn't ISIS or Taliban do something similar, destroying historic sites in the Middle East some years back?

I remember a world-wide uproar over that atrocity, but damned little opposition to the same acts here.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9145 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
They learned well. Didn't ISIS or Taliban do something similar, destroying historic sites in the Middle East some years back?

I remember a world-wide uproar over that atrocity, but damned little opposition to the same acts here.

The problem right now is that anyone who stands up to the Anti-fa will be branded a bigoted, racist, neo-nazi, white supremacist, be beaten by the crowd and 'exposed' in public and the rest of their life wrecked.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Neo-Nazis are inconsequential, unless you let the Leftist assholes set the narrative. If you let them set the narrative, we'll get nowhere near the truth.

THAT'S the fact. Which is why they are the PROFA to me, because they are not ANTI-Facists, they are PROgressive FAcists who try to shut down civil discourse by violence and intimidation. Very fascist like. Why everyone calls them the ANTIFA is beyond me.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Their blatant hypocrisy is what pisses me off until I'm seething to the point I can't speak straight.

And by 'their', I mean the BLM types.

The stupid KKK/Nazis/etc., as Para pointed out, are at around the .000001% mark. I grew up in die-hard KKK-land, and had members attempt to recruit me when I was 19, and know people who have been to cross lighting ceremonies, routinely held within 5 miles from my family's farm.

I've never even heard of any of those idiots from up there attacking anyone, in my entire life.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine after Ferguson and all the BLM riots if a mob of anti BLM went into a city and started tearing down everything related to Martin Luther King,while the police stood idly by.

It looks like the decks are stacked in one way.This is going to embolden the antfa and militant left,and enrage everyone else.

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
TV was on in the background....
Fuckstick Jimmy Kimmel started his show with the comment... paraphrasing here.

We went into the weekend with them trying to start a nuclear war with NK and now we have Trump cutting eyeholes in the White House bed sheets.

And he received loud cheers of approvel.

Saddens me greatly to see the level of stupidity and hatred running rampant nowadays.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Nazis/WP and BLM/AntiFa are two sides of the same coin. They're both domestic agitators just like the Brown Shirts of the early Nazis. They all believe that use of force and intimidation are the way to gain and hold power. But to those in key positions in each of those movements, they need to realize they're simply useful idiots. They should read up on the Blood Purge of 1934 (or "Night of the Long Knives").

But this thuggery needs to be put down. Once that genie is out of the bottle, it is extremely costly and painful to put it back in.

And IMO, the very presence of Nazis at this rally is enough evidence that we shouldn't be pulling these statues down to whitewash history. If we forget the mistakes of the past, we'll soon repeat them. There are many who want to purge all references to the holocaust. The holocaust memorials are there to remind us of the evils of Nazism. Civil war memorials also remind us of mistakes of the past that I hope we do not repeat.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So, bunch of people in NY supposedly marching against "hate", the whole while shouting "we hate you" to Trump....

They need to come up with a stronger word than stupid, because these people passed that long ago....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Report: ‘Unite the Right’ Organizer Jason Kessler Was Obama Supporter Involved With Occupy Movement

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...-obama-supporter-8-m

‘Unite the Right’ organizer Jason Kessler was reportedly an Obama supporter involved in the Occupy movement as recently as November 2016, before establishing his white supremacist group “Unity & Security for America” in January, 2017.

Per the Southern Poverty Law Center:

Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.

At one recent speech in favor of Charlottesville’s status as a sanctuary city,Kessler live-streamed himself as an attendee questioned him and apologized for an undisclosed spat during Kessler’s apparent involvement with Occupy. Kessler appeared visibly perturbed by the woman’s presence and reminders of their past association.

Kessler himself has placed his “red-pilling” around December of 2013 when a PR executive was publicly excoriated for a tasteless Twitter joke about AIDS in Africa.

Regarding the incident, Kessler stated “… so it was just a little race joke, nothing that big of a deal, she didn’t have that many followers, she probably didn’t think anybody was gonna see it,”

Regardless of Kessler’s past politics, the rightward shift in his views was first put on display in November, 2016 when his tirade against Wes Bellamy began.

Kessler was chased away from his own press conference on Sunday, given in the aftermath of the deadly riots the previous day.

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

Yep. In the last election the Democrat Attorney General Roy Cooper beat incumbent Pat McCory, probably due to the bathroom bill bullshit.

And, notice the police and sheriffs just stood by, while county property is destroyed.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

In short, your hate is righteous and justified, other's hate is evil and not to be tolerated.

Yes, that's exactly right. Bingo. Once you reach level 1000 stupid and don a Nazi uniform - you automatically sign all your rights to not be hated away...

quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
What happens when Christians, or Jews, or guys named Don are looked at no differently than Nazi's? Is this how our republic dies, by giving up your rights in spite of the protections given to you without any protest? I am no fan of Nazi's, KKK, commies, the BLM, New Black Panthers, or any other hate espousing group, but there are reasons our Bill of Rights explicitly gives those groups a way to express themselves PEACEABLY (key word here).

You can use Mormons or JW's (etc etc) in that analogy - but it just simply doesn't work with Nazi's. Try dressing up as a Nazi and then go into work a few days, or walk around and shop at the mall in your SS uniform. See how far that gets you, or how much PEACE you experience. Report back here after you do it so we can hear your observations.

quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade: Hell, one could assume that because you own a Volkswagen, that you are in fact a closet Nazi.

Yes indeed, all of those completely stupid people with IQ's well below the Forrest Gump range. I worry about those fuckers every time I drive to work.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
if a guy had just missed me by 6 inches and I was holding a pole, yeah, I might take a swing at his car.

Only if you're not man enough to punch out the side rear window! Razz
Don't recall who that was here, but I'm sure somebody does.....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12406 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post