SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trust Commitment Love
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trust Commitment Love Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watch this video everytime I need a swift kick in my tail.... One of the best speaches I have ever listened too because so much can be related and applied to my life...

Also I had the opportunity to meet Coach about 5 years ago in the Atl airport. He was sitting by himself and I went over to meet him. He invited me to sit with him and visit. I almost missed my plane because the 30 minute visit flew by...A GREAT man in my book and a true gentleman....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Thank you. That was powerful. So simple yet so true.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I like the man very much.

He gave a motivational speech where I worked, I was not supposed to be there, but crashed the thing for about 20 mins.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post