SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Three additional commandments
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three additional commandments Login/Join 
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
The Lord Jehovah has given unto you these fifteen ... Oy ... ten! TEN Commandments! For all to obey!

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I believe there are only two actual commandments, if you will, in the New Testament. The Bible is a book of principles, more than a book of do's and don't's. And all of these illustrations and parables and priciples can really be boiled down to these.

Mathew 7: 36-40:

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37 He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.”

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, lookup en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613 commandments

Any other questions pm me.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post