SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Comedian that says whoa in a routine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comedian that says whoa in a routine Login/Join 
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted
I have a ear worm of a comedian saying whoa during part of a routine and I can't figure out who it is. The word is not said in their normal voice. It is lower and drawn out as if reacting to something vile.

For some reason I think it was Carlin, but it might have been Williams or Atell. Topic matter had to do with smelling something.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Doesn’t Joe Rogan say Whoa sometimes

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
It isn't like the Joey Lawrence whoa, it's more of a low bleat type whoa.

Listened to these Joe Rogan whoas and the one where the page scroll is shown then the guy in black is close but not it.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/QWeQtGU6tzo

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Daniel Tosh on his "Sounds Like A Challenge" routine, at about the two minute mark.

Posts: 840 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by L90814:
Daniel Tosh on his "Sounds Like A Challenge" routine, at about the two minute mark.

Negative.

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Andrew Dice Clay

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Keenu Reeves. Roll Eyes
I know. He's not a comedian.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
most Keanu Reeves movies?

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Sam Kinison, perhaps?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not Kinison.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Did you read the other posts?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
This sounds like a great question for those culturally elite SigForumites in The Lair. All the time quoting movies line by line in successive posts.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
quote:

All but yours, apparently. I guess it hadn't been posted yet when I last looked.

Why?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
quote:
All but yours, apparently. I guess it hadn't been posted yet when I last looked.

Why?
Because there seemed to be an echo.

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
This sounds like a great question for those culturally elite SigForumites in The Lair. All the time quoting movies line by line in successive posts.

Thought about that, but figured more traffic here.

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Sam Kinison, perhaps?

Nope, not a screamed "ohhh," more of a fog horn wwhhoooooaaa.

This has been bouncing in my head for almost two weeks. Hoping that finding it can exorcise it.

Problem is I can't remember the topic. What is in my head is someone walking into a bad fart or a female hygiene issue causing aborted oral.

Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Steven Wright?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post