SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    candy eating etiquette, which is more wrong...
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
candy eating etiquette, which is more wrong... Login/Join 
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:


This made me LOL heartily.

*shakes head*

Shameful!
 
Posts: 4089 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Keepin my eye on youse guys....



Smile




Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Patron Life Member (Feb. 2017) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!
 
Posts: 2594 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 5696 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
The same goes for people who will only eat pizza with a knife and fork.


Never turn your back on anyone who eats pizza with a knife and fork. Ever.


And if they ate M&Ms with a spoon ... ?
 
Posts: 5749 | Location: Mid-Atlantic Region | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I know a guy who, when they come out with the bags of M&Ms that are all red and green for Christmas, goes and buys like 20 bags. The big ones, not the little snack size bags. Eats nothing but red and green ones all year long. I haven't asked if he sorts them by color or not.
 
Posts: 5033 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter01:
So I have some questions for those that feel compelled to eat the mm's sorted by color. Do you only sort the few that are in your hand at any given time, or do you dump out the whole package and sort the whole package? What if you open a big 2lb package? What if you are at a party and there is a big bowl of mm's on the table. Do you paw through them to get all of a certain color? What happens if there are two or three people eating from the bowl at the same time? Do you all agree on which color each person is going to be eating? Do you ever get disinvited from parties because you pissed off the other folks by eating all of the red mm's?

If I take some from a common bowl, I will eat only one color at a time until that color is gone before moving on to the next color.

If I have a personal size bag, I will dump them out and sort by color and then eat the least favorite color/flavor first, working my way to the best.



 
Posts: 9759 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
I read through all this and there are some screwed up people here. Wink Separating M&M's by color, biting across KitKats. You puppies are sick. SICK I tell ya.


Regardless, I think we need a Karma out of this. the winner gets Their pick of either a package of KitKats or a BIG bag of M&M's

The Karmanator has spoken and Roberth wins first pick. You can choose plain or peanut if you want M&M's

ersatzknarf, you get the opposite of whatever Roberth chooses. E-mail me guys.


__________________________
Writing the next chapter that I've been looking forward to.
 
Posts: 10457 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
I read through all this and there are some screwed up people here. Wink Separating M&M's by color, biting across KitKats. You puppies are sick. SICK I tell ya.


Regardless, I think we need a Karma out of this. the winner gets Their pick of either a package of KitKats or a BIG bag of M&M's

The Karmanator has spoken and Roberth wins first pick. You can choose plain or peanut if you want M&M's

ersatzknarf, you get the opposite of whatever Roberth chooses. E-mail me guys.


Thank you so much. Big Grin I chose the Kit-Kat.




 
Posts: 10326 | Location: Westminster, Colorado | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
I read through all this and there are some screwed up people here. Wink Separating M&M's by color, biting across KitKats. You puppies are sick. SICK I tell ya.


Regardless, I think we need a Karma out of this. the winner gets Their pick of either a package of KitKats or a BIG bag of M&M's

The Karmanator has spoken and Roberth wins first pick. You can choose plain or peanut if you want M&M's

ersatzknarf, you get the opposite of whatever Roberth chooses. E-mail me guys.


Thank you so much. Big Grin I chose the Kit-Kat.


This is so cool ! I never win anything and now a karma without even asking ? Wow, thank you very much, Brad Big Grin

May I have peanut M&Ms, please ?

Owe you a beer, next time !!!

Looking forward to October 10th and the auto knife celebration, too Smile

Will send an email Cool
 
Posts: 2594 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
The same goes for people who will only eat pizza with a knife and fork.


Never turn your back on anyone who eats pizza with a knife and fork. Ever.


I use a knife and fork with pizza, and eat string cheese by taking bites out of the whole thing. Should I warn my neighbors?
 
Posts: 7751 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:

I use a knife and fork with pizza...


For God's sake, why?


~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Endowment)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.
 
Posts: 18067 | Location: Out of Jersey, Into Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:

I use a knife and fork with pizza...


For God's sake, why?
I sometimes use a fork and knife when eating pizza and I'm 50% Italian.

Ever try to eat of slice of pizza that was thicker than an Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar like it was a normal slice? Get's messy, fast. ;-)



 
Posts: 9759 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Let's not mention anything about beans in chili, either Big Grin




Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Patron Life Member (Feb. 2017) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!
 
Posts: 2594 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
Ever try to eat of slice of pizza that was thicker than an Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar like it was a normal slice? Get's messy, fast. ;-)


"Pizza" like that ain't pizza.


~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Endowment)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.
 
Posts: 18067 | Location: Out of Jersey, Into Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Buddy's Pizza !




Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Patron Life Member (Feb. 2017) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!
 
Posts: 2594 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    candy eating etiquette, which is more wrong...

© SIGforum 2017