SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for a black female lab pup - UPDATED with Lucy photo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a black female lab pup - UPDATED with Lucy photo Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hunthelp:

That's just precious!
You'll enjoy each other for years!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That look just melts my heart.

Congratulations.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
she is a beautiful pup may the puppy gods bless you with an easy 12 months Big Grin

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Side shot, 12 months?
Ha!
You must never had a lab, it’s more like 36 months of puppy.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
She's a sweetheart.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hunthelp:
You must never had a lab, it’s more like 36 months of puppy.

My 5 year old yellow still hasn't outgrown the puppy stage.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you got one who's a little level headed. That's a great sign from one so young. She's a pretty girl.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post