SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BOLO for this ex-scaped convict...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BOLO for this ex-scaped convict... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Gee, I hope they can spot him...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...ornia-work-crew.html

California authorities launched a dragnet Monday for an inmate with a distinctive skull-face tattoo who vanished from a work crew.

Corey Hughes, 27, was reported missing about 1:30 p.m. Monday and was last seen on Interstate 5, the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s office said. His mugshot showed he had a skull tattoo on his face.

Hughes was serving a sentence for a weapons charge and was being housed in the Honor Farm. He was expected to be released next February.

The Honor Farm, located south of Stockton, is a minimum-security facility that houses pretrial or sentence inmates that are usually low-risk and classified as non-violent, KCBS reported.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only thing that comes to mind is "stupid is as stupid does."

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
He sure will blend right in. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
He must have had a serious drinking problem.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I’m sure it’ll be really cool when it’s done Wink

I don’t know, maybe next time though, don’t have a guy with a sharpened paper clip and and charcoal ink TATTOO YOUR FUCKIN’ FACE! (in my best Sam Kinison voice).

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Now, there is someone who really needs a couple of coats of that spray on make-up. Big Grin

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
If only he had some unique identifying characteristic...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Probably wore a ski mask most of the time.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
housed at "the honor farm", haha.
Evidently low expectations at the old honor farm, must be a sliding scale for admittance.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Just spit ballin' here - perhaps he should've escaped on Halloween, and if he couldn't he should've toughed it out until his release in February.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So does that tattoo mean he's the bitch of Calaveras County?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
Last seen headed towards the sanctuary city of San Francisco, where all criminal scum and illegals are welcome.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
An antifa mask would cover most, if not all of that.
To be on the safe side, any antifa protester spotted should be promptly taken down to the ground post-haste

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess paint-by-number is a valid way to consistently ensure your Halloween makeup is on point.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I suspect he didn't escape for the sake of escaping. He only had a few months left in a very low security situation.

This is a guy who can't handle the real world. He wants to be in prison.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I suspect he didn't escape for the sake of escaping. He only had a few months left in a very low security situation.

This is a guy who can't handle the real world. He wants to be in prison.

You likely wouldn't get prison time for walking away from an honor farm anymore... several years back the sentence for such a violation was only a year state prison and things have changed DRASTICALLY here over the last 5 years.

Typically when we had people walk away from in-custody work crews it was because of a woman. Seriously. Homeboy got word some other dude was sliding in close to his girl and they'd beat feet to get home and "handle it".

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Gee, I hope they can spot him...

You mean because he has no eyebrows?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
Someone made some poor life choices growing up. It's society's fault.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
If he shuffles along mumbling, " Brains, brains", everyone will think he is just another zombie, no worries.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
He will be found skulking around a boatyard looking for a scull.

<bingbadaboomching>

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post