SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Homeless to be bussed out of Super Bowl “secured perimeter”
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Homeless to be bussed out of Super Bowl “secured perimeter” Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I was thinking Obamas Somalians have a home to live in.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
George Orwell was an optimist.

Needs repeating.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
So wait a minute, isn't the NFL supposed to be addressing social issues? How's displacing the homeless addressing the issue?

Well... It is giving them a new address.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post