SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A source for firearms parts I discovered today.. EveryGunPart.com
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A source for firearms parts I discovered today.. EveryGunPart.com Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted
I found this website and company today while browsing the internet.
Just passing along this information to Sig Forum.
I have never ordered from this company, I do not know their reputation. Just from my brief viewing, it would be a great source for some one wanting critical parts for a scarce gun.

I missed a parts kit for a Zastava M88A, which was what I was browsing for.

Link:
https://everygunpart.com

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I could see it being useful for impossible to find parts kits, but their prices for average firearms (Glocks, Sigs, even AR/full auto uppers) are a bit on the high side.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pictures aren't the greatest, are the semi-auto pistol kits used parts?

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Les007:
Pictures aren't the greatest, are the semi-auto pistol kits used parts?

I suspect they are used. My best guess is these kits come from "crime guns" after their receivers have been destroyed. Check out the number of Raven and other inexpensive pistols available as parts kits. I recall a number of years ago, an FFL buddy of mine in PA obtained a pre-war Colt National Match "crime gun" (minus receiver) from the State of New York. He explained at the time in New York all recovered firearms - included stolen firearms were destroyed. At the steel firm I worked, from time to time we would melt firearms under the supervision of the PA State Police. To sell the parts kits (sans receiver) sounds like a classic political compromise.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Take a look at the NFA section - bunch of M16 lower parts kits? Seems like they're selling stuff to make anyone a felon if they own and AR15.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barndg00:
Take a look at the NFA section - bunch of M16 lower parts kits? Seems like they're selling stuff to make anyone a felon if they own and AR15.

Laws vary from state to state. In most states you can possess parts without it being a crime. However, if you buy anything labeled "NFA" and don't own anything with a tax stamp, you may be breaking the law in your state, and it's your problem.

If you own an AR-15, but no registered machineguns, and you buy the M-16 fire control parts, you're not very bright. If you don't have a registered SBR, or pistol, and buy short barreled uppers, you're not very bright.

None of that has anything to do with them simply offering it for sale.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barndg00:

Only if you buy it and use it.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

I randomly picked this handgun kit, It sells for $249. Its a blue Colt Detective Special. If you purchased those same parts from say, Gun Parts Corp, I suspect the total cost would be more than this is.
Another example: Browning BDA 380 parts kit $229

However not everyone needs a package like this for a part. But if you have an obsolete, unusual, or low production run of a firearm, this would be a good way to have spare parts in the future.

Thats why I posted this thread.

美しい犬