SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump era brings changes to presidential coin
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump era brings changes to presidential coin Login/Join 
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xwesler:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by xwesler:
quote:

"...would violate the important principle of separating the military from politics"

...that's a joke, right? They can't actually be saying politics and the military are separate....right?

The military strives to stay out of politics.

8 years (and counting) in the Army tells me that if that's the case, we have failed miserably. There are politics involved at EVERY level.

Wasn't there a strategic objective to stop global warming? I'm certain that was assigned though, and not sought by internal .mil leadership.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
He could make one for his upcoming re-election in 2020.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock or Something
Picture of Marc in FL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
Read this online. Not sure if it’s true, but if it is, I want one!

quote:
Challenge coins are now being used by many different organizations. In the federal government, everyone from Secret Service agents to White House staff to the President's personal valets have their own coins. Probably the coolest coins are those for White House Military Aides—the people who carry the atomic football—whose coins are, naturally, in the shape of a football.

They're real, I have one...

Posts: 1131 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
Will they be available for us to purchase?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Ya think anyone is gonna pony up and buy? I know some guys that thought that once. Cool

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
That is great.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Great Karma!

I'm in.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
Will they be available for us to purchase?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Ya think anyone is gonna pony up and buy? I know some guys that thought that once. Cool

That made me laugh-out-loud so hard! Well played.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post