SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Contact info for Spectre?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contact info for Spectre? Login/Join 
posted
I remember reading in the forum that member Spectre had an engraving business. Does anyone know if he still does that? I need a couple of lowers engraved. Thanks.

Rob

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I have not seen the man post here in some time. But his email is still in his public profile, so here you go.

Hope that he is well, ask him to stop in and say 'hi' if you reach him.

xtro AT comcast DOT net

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Last I heard from him was a March 2017 email. And no he hasn't posted here in some time.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I have not seen the man post here in some time. But his email is still in his public profile, so here you go.

Hope that he is well, ask him to stop in and say 'hi' if you reach him.

xtro AT comcast DOT net

Thanks for the assist - I don't have member directory viewing permissions.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't have member directory viewing permissions.

That option was removed for all members some time ago. But if you can find a post that the member made, you can click on their name, and then on "view public profile".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
His engraving business is currently non-operational.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
His engraving business is currently non-operational.

Yup. Just got an email from Crawford. He shut down a year ago and even though he still has all his equipment, it's all in storage. Bummer.

Crawford send his regards to the forum.

So...anyone know of an engraver in the NoVA area?

Rob

...that I will support
and defend...