SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Recommended TV News -Talk Shows: post yours
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommended TV News -Talk Shows: post yours Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Steve Bannon's War Room on AmericasVoice 5pm EST

Sean Spicer & Company on Newsmax at 6pm EST

Both are available online although I get them on my Roku TV.

What do you favor?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoy John Batchelor, more of an urban conservative, I listen via podcast.

He discusses a range of topics from current events, economy, space tech, military tech, book reviews, and historical/archeological. He has a regular group of contributing guests; Larry Kudlow is a long-time regular before his current post as Director of National Economic Council. His book reviews are more old school, in the sense that he'll have the author answer questions as he progresses the discussion thru their book; some people find it annoying or, over-bearing, I'm ok with it.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
President Trump's daily virus press briefings are all the live virus news I can take. Maria Bartiromo is my favorite financial talker but I seldom watch. I listened to war room and pandemic a couple times but Bannon is such an alarmist and tries to make everything sensational. It's no wonder Trump tossed him out of wh.

I much prefer to read the news and my go to sites are Conservative Treehouse, Lucianne, Citizen Freepress, Whatfinger and then wherever they take me. I hate the bickering and cannot stand the commercials. Too much noise on tv.

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
OANN

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I watch Stuart Varney on FOX Business for about 30 minutes in the morning given the market volatility.

I watch Tucker Carlson.

I watch at least part of the President’s press conferences with the Coronavirus Task Force.

Unfortunately, I don’t get OANN

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
I enjoy John Batchelor, more of an urban conservative, I listen via podcast.

He discusses a range of topics from current events, economy, space tech, military tech, book reviews, and historical/archeological. He has a regular group of contributing guests...

Love this guy! And excellent historical pieces on the weekends.

The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast - Jordan Peterson, intellectual.
Jocko Podcast - Jocko Willink, prior military.
Joe Rogan Experience - Joe Rogan, celebrity, MMA.
Rubin Report - Dave Rubin, former Young Turk

I tap into a few others when I can, but try and check out these guys regularly. All via podcast.

TV:
Tucker Carlson daily, Watters World, The Five on weekends.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't deal with tv news in any form. Absolutely hate it.

I listen to the No Agenda podcast. That's the only form of non written news I consume.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post