SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What's the most interesting karma you have won?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's the most interesting karma you have won? Login/Join 
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
It would have to be the Mosin rifle from czechvar about two years ago.

On another forum, it would have to be a tube of Estonian mustard. +

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
0-0 sent me some delicious chocolates from South America. I took my time eating them and savored every one.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
Maple Cream!

This, and Jeff's bacon.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I won a karma from a good member here who lives in Florida. It was a bunch of ball bearings. I was going to use them as projectiles for Mrs DFs sling. The interesting part is that the box arrived empty. There was a tear in the box which I assume is where the ball bearings escaped. What I thought was funny is that the delivery service actually delivered an empty box! hahaha!!! I didn't mention anything to the member because I didn't want him to feel any obligation to send more and incur extra expense. I do feel bad that he put something extra in there but I have no idea what it was. So there it is. Big Grin

Dammit Jim (Yes, I know that's not your name) you should have said something. I collect the ball bearings from bad wheel bearings at work. My only expense is shipping, which is nominal. FOr the life of me I can't remember what the Extra item was though.

LOL you are kind to offer another shipment. I sent you an email. Mrs DF and I hooted quite a bit about the USPS delivering a completely empty box....... Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post