SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dedicated to Jim Allen
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dedicated to Jim Allen Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Blue sky's and water Jim. Enjoy your new journey.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Excellent Para. Jim seemed like a wonderful guy!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very appropriate!
JAllen did make you think!
I especially like the comment that Samuel Clemmens now had some to challenge him, though that also applies to anyone JAllen encounters.

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
A beautiful film, it's a shame more people don't get it.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amen for this posting to a fine man, or as we say, a real mench.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Thank you.. I lost my Dad in Sept. And another friend soon after.. It's nice to think that they are all in a better place.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Each, to their self is important.

With in a group, some individuals shine brighter in ways that define and direct the group.

Such was J. Allen.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

A fitting dedication for a well deserving individual. Thanks Para.

Wow, that could not be a more fitting tribute of Jim, he would be impressed with the wishes of the SF members.

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Very fitting. Thank you Para

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Very fitting indeed. Thanks. He shared many things of great importance and will be missed.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thank You

Posts: 1954 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You will be missed Jim. Thank you Para and God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
well done.

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that, Para. Jim was an inspiration to us all on the forum.

Posts: 201 | Location: Boyce, VA | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done...

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
And when our work is done,
Our course on earth is run,
May it be said, "Well done"
Be thou at peace.

Posts: 9036 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Soft, yet powerful.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Para.

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
RIP Jim, thanks Para, he was a class act!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post