SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sending holiday gift box, Harry and David or ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sending holiday gift box, Harry and David or ? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
Have done in the past, with pretty good results. Pears were delivered frozen my wife said.

Would like to send some cheese, fresh fruit or dried maybe, crackers and a bottle of wine? Or similar. Suggestions?

Thanks

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19173 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harry and David.
Never made anyone mad by sending them one of their selections. I know that I smile whenever I receive one. (hint hint)

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are fine. Will send replacments if the product is too ripe or is not satisfactory. No questions asked. They are not cheap, but would reccomend without reservation.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
You need me to resend you my address? Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
ha ha, thanks guys. Yea, not cheap for sure.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19173 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
We have done Harry and Davids in the past.
We have also done Omaha Steaks when they have some great deals available.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
My grandfather sends me oranges and Ruby Red grapefruits from Pitman & Davis every year. I love it. Sends an assortment of a dozen or so of each. Best citrus I've had, especially in the winter months when all fruits and vegetables are flown in from foreign lands.

I highly recommend it. Some of the fruit will have a little wind scar on it which in no way affects the taste.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Some years ago I discovered O&H Bakery and their line of Danish Kringles. I now buy gifts for multiple non-local relatives and friends. I admit to occasionally treating myself as well.

Posts: 6468 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Gertrude Hawk Chocolates. The best chocolate I've had on any continent & everyone we've gifted a box to during the holidays thanks us profusely.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Paul's Fruit Market ships nationwide and they are top quality.

https://www.paulsfruit.com/Sho...egory/1/Gift-Baskets

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post