SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cool youtube pages - share em
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cool youtube pages - share em Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
We need a SIGforum page.

AirsoftGuy guy can write the scripts.

SIGmonkey can be the host.

Each of us then volunteers to be abused.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep the ideas coming - a whole new world here -

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TheSlingshotChannel

He’s this German farmer that makes things like full auto slingshots and catapults. He’s like a little kid with a box of cherry bombs. Pretty entertaining.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
farm girl

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
farm girl

Can't have farm Girl without also citing Gyrocopter Girl! Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Essential Craftsman

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigP239Hokie:
I'm sure everyone here knows about AvE, but if you don't, now you do. ...
I came here to say that. Not tea bag!

You do have to learn his language: https://www.avespeak.com/

I also watch numberphile, That Pedal Show, PragerU, SteveTerreberry and Kurzgesagt.

Oh, and Marsh Pickle 7. Wink

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
C&Rsenal...there is a subset of gunsmith videos...

click the playlists and look at Anvil:make it work.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Doug Demuro's channel

He makes entertaining car review videos.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
When I was tasked with teaching basic wood technology and processes I to supplement my technical drawing classes I found Paul Sellers' page. His videos have been invaluable to me in setting up a shop and curriculum in which students are taught basic woodworking using primarily hand tools.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.badobsessionmotorsp...jects/project-binky/

It was a dark and stormy night…

Safely ensconced in a shed in deepest, darkest Shropshire, two men with their faculties dulled by liberal dosing’s of Jack Daniel’s finest No.7 brand embarked upon a journey that would change their world.
Project Binky was born.

It seemed like a good idea at the time. Take one rotten 1980 Mini 1000 and one Toyota Celica GT-Four and use all their guile, cunning and skill to graft them together to create a Frankenstein’s monster of a car.

You tube. Bad obsession Motorsport

Some really good fabrication going on.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I’ve enjoyed the thug life Ben Shapiro channel.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Just because I laugh every time I see this one:

Sh*t you see at the range... Polenar

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post