SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'll be looking for a deal on a Jet JDP-17 floor-standing drill press, I think. That's about all that's on my list atm.

We just got a deal on a new GE range for my wife. That'll be delivered & installed Friday. She's excited Smile Told her "There's nothing like a new toy tool!" Big Grin

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25999 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
I’m always on the lookout for gun stuff. I’ll take a cheap RMR type 2.

Same. On the lookout for the Holosun 507c, may be a good chance at a reduced Black Friday price.

I've got my eye on this

https://palmettostatearmory.co...ex-sight-hs507c.html

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on someone to drop a Sale on Fox Suspension products. I’ll likely be out of luck.

But CJ Parts just dropped 50% off their full weatherstrip kit for Fox Body Mustangs!
$87 sweet, happen to need to replace all mine!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25346 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Love to find a deal on a Romeo1 for my X-5 320

that Holosun won't fit... bummer...

Posts: 23224 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting to see what kind of deal RecTec has on their smokers. If it's not very good, I'll look for deal on a Camp Chef or PitBoss

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a new S10 phone - thank you Costco.

Radioman - if you have a BiMart in your radius check out the ammo sale Friday.

Cheers~

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Same. On the lookout for the Holosun 507c, may be a good chance at a reduced Black Friday price.

I just got a smoking price from DaBigBR on a SF member deal.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I’m intrigued...please go on...I’d really like to get a 508T-gr

quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:
quote:
quote:

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:

quote:
quote:
quote:

Here’s the thread. Email in his profile. https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/1460094364/p/1

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Shoot Straight has new Beretta APX 9mm’s in full, centurion, and compact for $329 this week. For that, I have to try one.

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:
Shoot Straight has new Beretta APX 9mm’s in full, centurion, and compact for $329 this week. For that, I have to try one.

Great price, too bad that price is in store only, I’d give one a try too for that price.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I sent him an email. Thank you!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:

quote:
quote:
quote:

Here’s the thread. Email in his profile. https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/1460094364/p/1

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
I’m not seeing anything exciting in the red dot category as of yet.
Or am I missing them somehow?

This is all I'm really looking for intently. I'd like a pistol red dot or 3. Everything else would just be for fun.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Love to find a deal on a Romeo1 for my X-5 320

that Holosun won't fit... bummer...

HRK - It will Sir with the Springer Precision adapter plate....I have the Holosun on my X5 now...Will get a picture posted later this morning...Have a lap full of sleeping puppies right now and cannot get up...Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spypoint cellular game camera at Academy. Regularly $150. On sale for $100.

https://www.academy.com/shop/p...epChildCatid=6823024

I already have one of their cameras. If you refer a friend you both get a code for $50 or $100 (depending on model) off a second camera. I have a code so I'll end up with a second camera for $50.

I've been very happy with mine so far.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HRK - Here are a couple of pictures. Tried to get a couple showing the Springer Precision plate also...Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
If you're a video person, one of today's deals at B&H Photo/Video is the Sony UWP D11 wireless microphone setup for $250 off the regular price of $599. Deal ends at midnight tonight, or until they sell out.
I've been using Rode products for a couple years, and always wanted to bump up to Sony. Took me all of 2 minutes to pull the trigger on this one. Solid deal.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c...mic_eng_package.html

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
For those possibly interested in a FN Five-Seven pistol in Florida, I saw Shoot Straight (they have locations throughout the state) has them for $999 right now locally. Their online price is $100 higher. I've shot them and they are a fun, interesting design, although rather large gripped to accommodate the length of the ammo. Not getting one myself, but thought I'd pass it along as it is the lowest I have seen them go for. There is also a "bonus gear" FN rebate on them through December 31st.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Grabbed a TCL S525 TV off Amazon for the Man Cave. They have them on sale for ~40% off. (The TCL 5-Series is widely regarded as having the best picture quality in a "budget" TV.)

https://www.amazon.com/TCL-Cla...-Smart/dp/B07S5GVH6D

Posts: 32415 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I am actively searching for a great deal on 15" laptop with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, and a faster graphics card. Wanted for PS/LR photo editing.

Posts: 13666 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post