SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found? Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
If you're looking for a great deal on a hard drive, Amazon has the Western Digital 8TB Elements drive for $125, plus if you use a Prime credit card, you get 15% back, so you end up paying $106.25; if you're not going to use it as an external drive, shuck the drive and turn it into an internal drive.

https://www.amazon.com/Element...id=1574478561&sr=8-1

quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
What I found:
Roku Ultras are going to be under $50 again. I may get another since these are great platforms.

What I want to find:
-Last year Hulu had a $1 per month blowout -- not sure if they will repeat this but if they do, I'll sign up.
-Large HDD, like 4TB for video recording
-Going to hit up the holster makers for holsters for guns which are now holsterless.
-Ammo, Ammo, Ammo. Mostly 9mm, but will look for 5.56 and .45 as well.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Kindle Oasis

Low cost "special" on Kindle Unlimited

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shiftyvtec:

PB Swiss Allen keys and maybe a set of their screwdrivers.

Never saw colored hex keys before!
I like, but not for 75 bucks.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not know if they do Blackfriday deals, but I am hoping they do; a Concept 2, Model D rower. I have a shredded tendon in my ankle & my favorite cardio is jumping rope. Doctor says no jumping rope ever again unless I have surgery. So rower & ARC Trainer it is.

Posts: 537 | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
I'm looking at drill sets. SO far I found this Dewalt 20 volt MAX 4 tool kit with: drill, impact driver, flash light, and oscillating multi-tool/4" grinder plus 2 batteries and charger and case for $199. Probably going to pull the trigger on this

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DE...g-DCK444C2/309779613

Great deal, only problem is that it comes with the 1.5 Ah batts instead of the larger ones.

Add this to make it worthwhile purchase.

I had the 1.5 AH batteries with my old 20 volt dewalt drill and impact driver that got stolen (still have 1 1.5 ah battery) and used them for a decent amount of time and never wore a battery all of the way down with my normal usage at a time...….I'm not building fences or anything requiring 8 hours of drill time and the batteries recharge pretty quick.

Costco has a set of: 2 3ah batteries, dewalt 1/2" max hammer drill and 1/4" impact driver for $229.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Nothing. I don’t spend money this time of year.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I went to Milwaukee for my cordless tools a few years ago. Home Depot usually has tools and accessories up to half off this time of year. I need a couple more tools that use my current batteries so I’ll be adding some to my stable if they put them on sale.

Posts: 4075 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Well I was going to be looking for a Drone on sale but that was taken care of by AlleninWV.

So next on my list was an AK pistol.
Ordered it last night when they once again became available. I ordered the OD green and just checked .
It’s out of stock again & the black MOE has gone up in price but the FDE is still $699

https://palmettostatearmory.co...sba3-pistol-fde.html

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I’m always on the lookout for gun stuff. I’ll take a cheap RMR type 2.

Last year I bought a law folder and a brace for under $300.

Edit: I bought a BCM Mlok rail for $125 from PA. It’ll be here Monday.

I tried to get my mom a UHD TV but they were out by the time I sat down to order it. It didn’t look like a super Black Friday deal but I guess it was.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gibby29,

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MagicHorse:
I do not know if they do Blackfriday deals, but I am hoping they do; a Concept 2, Model D rower. I have a shredded tendon in my ankle & my favorite cardio is jumping rope. Doctor says no jumping rope ever again unless I have surgery. So rower & ARC Trainer it is.

I have been looking for one of those as well!

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3685 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
If PSA has crazy pricing on one their complete PA10 (in .308) rifles or upper's and lower's, I would be very tempted to pick one up.

I got an email from PSA today, including this complete lower for $220:

https://palmettostatearmory.co...content=5%3a00+Email

And this upper for $480:

https://palmettostatearmory.co...content=5%3a00+Email

In response to people saying that PSA Black Friday deals would be the same stuff and prices with different graphics, the owner replied, “Boy are you guys in for a surprise.”

Keep an eye on it next week!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Kindle Oasis

I read about 75 books per year on my Kindle Paperwhite. I’d love to upgrade to the Oasis. I think the Kindle, in any form, is an absolutely ‘must own’ device.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I’m not seeing anything exciting in the red dot category as of yet.
Or am I missing them somehow?

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator.

Home depot, Bray and Scarf, and maybe best buy?

Emailed you another option to check out. I’m a Whirlpool employee.

Posts: 345 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I'm looking at drill sets. SO far I found this Dewalt 20 volt MAX 4 tool kit with: drill, impact driver, flash light, and oscillating multi-tool/4" grinder plus 2 batteries and charger and case for $199. Probably going to pull the trigger on this

Great deal, only problem is that it comes with the 1.5 Ah batts instead of the larger ones.

Add this to make it worthwhile purchase.

I like the smaller batteries for a drill/driver. Saws are another story.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:

Be careful with some of the sets Dewalt sells. Especially one with saws. Some of the tools in the sets do not have the same tools you get when you buy them, individual.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
If you're looking for a great deal on a hard drive, Amazon has the Western Digital 8TB Elements drive for $125, plus if you use a Prime credit card, you get 15% back, so you end up paying $106.25; if you're not going to use it as an external drive, shuck the drive and turn it into an internal drive.

Thanks for that. I bought the HDD to use as a second air-gapped backup to my NAS.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
i would like to find an Apple TV older generation but seems like they are all around$150.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3685 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I already got mine...
Gander Mountain Kingston NY
Closing store 60% off!

Store’s picked a little clean, got a Aimpoint 3xc magnifier for $90!
Warner scope rings for my Tikka for $20

Guns are 30% off, nothing that I’m in the market for.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Well, wasn’t planning on it but my fridge seems to have decided to crap out. Freezer still good, but fridge is no bueno (54 deg)

So my early BF shopping was to Lowes to drop $2500 on a new one. But hey, they are giving me a year interest free to pay for it so there is that...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post