SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found? Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted
What I found:
Roku Ultras are going to be under $50 again. I may get another since these are great platforms.

What I want to find:
-Last year Hulu had a $1 per month blowout -- not sure if they will repeat this but if they do, I'll sign up.
-Large HDD, like 4TB for video recording
-Going to hit up the holster makers for holsters for guns which are now holsterless.
-Ammo, Ammo, Ammo. Mostly 9mm, but will look for 5.56 and .45 as well.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm going to get at least one more Chromecast, and I'm keeping an eye out for an inexpensive new TV for the Man Cave. My old Vizio crapped out a couple months ago.

Doesn't need to be huge or high-end... 40ish-50ish inches. No built-in apps needed. No 4k needed. Already have a receiver and 5.1 surround, so onboard speaker quality doesn't matter.

Mainly concerned about image quality (refresh/color/etc.) and price.

Hoping to only spend ~$200-$300.

(Online only... I'm not going to waste my time freezing my ass off waiting outside and then getting trampled in-store, just to save $50 on a TV.)

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Sig has 20% off on a ton of parts in the Sig store, triggers, frames, uppers, sights, etc..

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I sent a letter to Santa asking for this computer.

Scratched this off the list after consulting the SF brain trust.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Warhorse,

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
I'm going to get at least one more Chromecast, and I'm keeping an eye out for an inexpensive new TV for the Man Cave. My old Vizio crapped out a couple months ago.

Doesn't need to be huge or high-end... 40ish-50ish inches. No built-in apps needed. No 4k needed. Already have a receiver and 5.1 surround, so onboard speaker quality doesn't matter.

Mainly concerned about image quality (refresh/color/etc.) and price.

Hoping to only spend ~$200-$300.

(Online only... I'm not going to waste my time freezing my ass off waiting outside and then getting trampled in-store, just to save $50 on a TV.)

Check Costco after Christmas. I bought my last one there a 50 inch LG 4k for around 330. Do the Samsung's look better on display, of course, but can I tell the difference at home, not at all. Just googled the recommended settings for picture (forget the website that says for each brand and model) and added a white light USB strip arou d the back for a backlight. TCL (roku's tv, also tend to sell around the same price and they work just fine).

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smpsmp:
Check Costco after Christmas.

No Costcos anywhere around. (None in Arkansas at all, in fact... We're too deep in Walmart/Sams territory, so they don't even try.)

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Hoping for a special on a 4 post car lift.

PB Swiss Allen keys and maybe a set of their screwdrivers.

Black Friday code: BF2019

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
- Roku
- 43" smart tv
- any Ryobi 18v tool that tickles my fancy (primary recip saw)
- Hulu for $1 again, if available. I think it was for first time customers last year.

I think that is it.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
... and I'm keeping an eye out for an inexpensive new TV for the Man Cave.

I would be, too, save that I snagged a non-4K 42" Samsung Costco was clearing out 3-4 months ago. It's just waitin' for me to actually finish the man cave Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
We are going to pick up a new TV and it's probably going to be a Roku TV.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I'll be picking up another PS4 and hoping to score a deal to go skydiving again next year. Other than that, I could use some PJs and sweat pants for walking the dogs in cold weather.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If PSA has crazy pricing on one their complete PA10 (in .308) rifles or upper's and lower's, I would be very tempted to pick one up.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for a Black Friday deal on the NoCo Lithium battery jump starters for an auto. I want to get two of them(one for me, and one for a lady friend).

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for a good price on a Ruger 10/22 takedown, threaded barrel, Magpul stock.

I'd like the TacSol, but I can't really see myself paying +/- $1000 for a .22

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I want a Ken Onion WorkSharp, and an HP 13" convertible business laptop.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Hoping to find a deal on Fox Suspension Parts.
Needing a set for Fox 2.0 Coilovers

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator.

Home depot, Bray and Scarf, and maybe best buy?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking at drill sets. SO far I found this Dewalt 20 volt MAX 4 tool kit with: drill, impact driver, flash light, and oscillating multi-tool/4" grinder plus 2 batteries and charger and case for $199. Probably going to pull the trigger on this

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DE...g-DCK444C2/309779613

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
I'm looking at drill sets. SO far I found this Dewalt 20 volt MAX 4 tool kit with: drill, impact driver, flash light, and oscillating multi-tool/4" grinder plus 2 batteries and charger and case for $199. Probably going to pull the trigger on this

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DE...g-DCK444C2/309779613

Great deal, only problem is that it comes with the 1.5 Ah batts instead of the larger ones.

Add this to make it worthwhile purchase.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
If PSA has crazy pricing on one their complete PA10 (in .308) rifles or upper's and lower's, I would be very tempted to pick one up.

I got an email from PSA today, including this complete lower for $220:

https://palmettostatearmory.co...content=5%3a00+Email

And this upper for $480:

https://palmettostatearmory.co...content=5%3a00+Email

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post