SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found? Login/Join 
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Yep, Cybermonday will have even more deals

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Romeo 4M at the Sig Saturday event at the Pro Shop for $199.99

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:
Is CyberMonday really even a thing anymore?

I believe Cyber Monday is even bigger than Black Friday. MarketWatch said the big sellers were air fryers, Apple air buds and Samsung TVs.

Marketwatch

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:

Kidding right? Big Grin

Cyber Monday spending

ComScore tracks e-commerce spending on Cyber Monday. Here’s its data on Cyber Monday spending since 2005:

2005: $484 million

2006: $608 million

2007: $733 million

2008: $846 million

2009: $887 million

2010: $1.028 billion

2011: $1.25 billion

2012: $1.46 billion

2013: $1.74 billion

2014: $2.6 billion

2015: $3.1 billion

2016: $3.7 billion

2017: $4.7 billion

2018: $6 billion

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
quote:

Kidding right? Big Grin

Cyber Monday spending

ComScore tracks e-commerce spending on Cyber Monday. Here’s its data on Cyber Monday spending since 2005:

2005: $484 million

2006: $608 million

2007: $733 million

2008: $846 million

2009: $887 million

2010: $1.028 billion

2011: $1.25 billion

2012: $1.46 billion

2013: $1.74 billion

2014: $2.6 billion

2015: $3.1 billion

2016: $3.7 billion

2017: $4.7 billion

2018: $6 billion

I guess I should qualify the question. Considering all the gun stuff on sale this weekend will Monday have anything better?

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
For cheap MicroSD cards, Amazon has Samsung Evo Select MicroSD cards on sale, the 256GB cards are $27.99 and if you use your Amazon Prime credit card, you get 15% back.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung...ps%2C434&sr=8-3&th=1

GT Distributers has a 15% sale going on*, I got a set of Ameriglo Agent night sights for $76.50 shipped.

https://www.gtdist.com/amerigl...-orange-outline.html

*just be aware that the sale excludes alot of good stuff Frown

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget Giving Tuesday. Spend even more to give new stuff away for free.

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
For cheap MicroSD cards, Amazon has Samsung Evo Select MicroSD cards on sale, the 256GB cards are $27.99 and if you use your Amazon Prime credit card, you get 15% back.
Not sure of your use, but their warranty excludes Dash Cam use. Samsung does make a "temperature-proof" line for high read/write rates for dashcams, security cameras, body cams, etc. and its called Samsung Pro Endurance and so do other manufacturers (e.g. SanDisk High Endurance).

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
My amazing wife found a Serta Icomfort something, with some really cool adjustable base for a screaming Black Friday deal.
Being the husband of a deal seeking Korean, j also asked for an extended warranty on the base, and mattress cover free of charge, and no sales tax.

It’ll all arrive next week. Pretty excited for a decent nights sleep.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BCM just posted a Cyber Monday 30% off deal so their Medium Charging Handles are now on sale for $27.95 each...

NOTE - Discount does not appear until you put item(s) in your cart...Mark

https://www.bravocompanyusa.co...m-gfh-mod-4b-556.htm

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Danner boots has 25% off storewide. Just ordered a pair of Rainforest boots.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cutting Edge Bullets 25% off Smile
Talon Grips $5.00 off grips

Posts: 14 | Registered: December 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
My amazing wife found a Serta Icomfort something, with some really cool adjustable base for a screaming Black Friday deal.
Being the husband of a deal seeking Korean, j also asked for an extended warranty on the base, and mattress cover free of charge, and no sales tax.

I've had an Icomfort for about 4 years now and still am extremely happy with it and wouldn't change it for the world.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
I went over to KC Tools, which specializes in euro-brands. Picked-up a nice Felo set: 1/4" driver, and bit-set. As I wanted some quality Torx bits for my knives. After the on-sale price, I got an additional 20%-off, and free-shipping for $61.00 dollars. Hey man, what can I say? I love tools!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

I've had an Icomfort for about 4 years now and still am extremely happy with it and wouldn't change it for the world.

Good to know. I keep thinking there may have been something better... glad to hear it’s been good to you.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I am not a gamer, but this 'puter should make my photo shop/Lightroom photo processing a breeze compared to my 4 year old $200 Acer with just 4G of RAM. I think it's a great deal, which is why I snapped it up.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...2YEBFXWP4C6KWY0P9JGH

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I also bought a TCL soundbar on sale for $50 from Amazon. It arrived last night.

I combined it with a spare 32" 1080p computer monitor (no onboard speakers), spare HDMI switch with separate optical audio out (to connect audio to the soundbar and video to the monitor), and a spare Chromecast (plugged into the back of the HDMI switch).

Now our guest bedroom has TV capability, on the cheap.

(Still need to wrangle all the cables.)

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Now our guest bedroom has TV capability, on the cheap.

Thanks, that will be super cool for my 3 week visit to your home this summer. Wink

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Bought entire kitchen worth of appliances. New fridge, micro, oven, and dishwasher. All GE. Got suckered into warranty for fridge and dishwasher as they told me that fridge warranty included 1/2 price water filters. After ringing me up, nope not 1/2 price filters, full price, then they mail you a gift certificate after you call and register filters. I was too lazy to have them void whole transaction for the $270 for warranties. You win Lowe's you got me.

Otherwise great deal on everything. About $2,000 off MRSP total for all four pieces.

Warranties are often returnable for a period of time.

Posts: 1454 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post