SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
my Walmart had Remington 30 06 Premier 180gr with Swift A-frame PSP ammo for $20 box. I bought one. Wished I had More $ I would of liked to buy 3 or four more.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone come across any stripped lower deals?

I'd like to pick up a few more for future builds while prices are low.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
How cheap do you want to buy them? I mean they have been ultra cheap for a few years. Not like $20 but come on.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
How cheap do you want to buy them? I mean they have been ultra cheap for a few years. Not like $20 but come on.

Well if you run across any for $20 let me know Big Grin

No, I believe I've seen PSA run deals for $30 or so, but I just looked and my LGS is selling Anderson's for $45 so I don't think I can do better than that as a transfer costs me $20.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any leads on a Ring Pro Doorbell or a discount code for Ring?

Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I have a big 10+ YO plasma TV that's given signs of dying. I don't want replace it. But if I see a really good price on a 75" FALD TV, I might take the plunge.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
I have a big 10+ YO plasma TV that's given signs of dying. I don't want replace it. But if I see a really good price on a 75" FALD TV, I might take the plunge.

Costco has some really good deals on TV's right now and they come with either a 3 or 5 year warranty depending on the tv. Worth the cost of a years membership if you're not already a member.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some standard gun stuff, but have my eyes out for a deal on a Vortex Strike Eagle (not sure if 1-6 or 1-8). PSA has a couple specials right now that I think will be hard to beat, but I'll keep checking around.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:

Costco has some really good deals on TV's right now and they come with either a 3 or 5 year warranty depending on the tv. Worth the cost of a years membership if you're not already a member.

I bought a new 55" Samsung Q80 TV (4K HDR QLED local dimming etc.) from Amazon a few days ago. At least on the Samsung TVs, Costco's prices look to be the same as Best Buy's and Amazon's. They look to be the same pretty much everywhere. I'm guessing Samsung sets minimum sale prices and is doing pre-Black Friday rebates to all the retailers right now.

The improvement over the 10+ year old Sony 46" LED TV it replaced is ASTONISHING, even watching crappy 1080i Uverse. Streaming 4K looks amazing, but there are still visible compression artifacts. I can already tell I'm going to have to get a 4K Bluray player.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for great deals of fixed knives. Just for Everyday carry. It would be great if I can find a good review like this Legacy Air Hose Reel Reviews I found which I then purchased. And it was a great buy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Caprine,

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
What all is on sale at Academy that is collapsing their website due to high traffic? Confused

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
What all is on sale at Academy that is collapsing their website due to high traffic? Confused

Not sure, it was good this morning, but I just got that message when I checked now.

This is the Ad

I believe all their prices are good for like 6 days so there shouldn't be a rush.

Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I don't know if I'll do anything pre-Christmas. May wait until the post holiday clearances to see if the MAP pricing cracks. A 7 series Samsung is on my radar.

Visio had FALD sets for about $500 less, but I don't know anything about Visio.

quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:

I bought a new 55" Samsung Q80 TV (4K HDR QLED local dimming etc.) from Amazon a few days ago. At least on the Samsung TVs, Costco's prices look to be the same as Best Buy's and Amazon's. They look to be the same pretty much everywhere. I'm guessing Samsung sets minimum sale prices and is doing pre-Black Friday rebates to all the retailers right now.

The improvement over the 10+ year old Sony 46" LED TV it replaced is ASTONISHING, even watching crappy 1080i Uverse. Streaming 4K looks amazing, but there are still visible compression artifacts. I can already tell I'm going to have to get a 4K Bluray player.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm keeping an eye out for a surround sound receiver and a Milwaukee M18 chainsaw.

Posts: 55 | Location: Middle Tenn | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm keeping an eye out for a set of Yokohama AT 265 65R/18 tires for my Silverado. So far no luck.

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to get a battle belt set up, was hoping to get a deal or two. Jagerwerks is having $80 optic cuts so I think I will be sending them a Glock slide and maybe have some serrations cut as well. Lastly, I am hoping to snag a 16" upper would love a BCM but if I could find a deal on a 2nd teir upper I might bite at the right price.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
If anyone was looking to upgrade their iPhone looks like Walmart has some great deals going on right now:

I'm going to get an iPhone 11 this weekend and see if I can get the $300 gift card:

quote:
...Specifically, you’ll be able to get up to a $450 eGift Card for picking up an iPhone XS, $400 for the XS Max, and $300 for the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Max. You can add to that an additional $250 Walmart eGift Card when you trade in a used phone of your own.

https://ww.9to5mac.com/2019/11...-black-friday-deals/

Posts: 33607 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Well, I wasn't looking for Black Friday deals, but last night my son-in-law said he really loves the ASICS Gel-Kayano shoes I've bought for him before. At $160, I think they're overpriced. When I was working at the running store, I could get them at 45% discount. Now, I'm looking at retail... Frown

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I maxed out the Federal rebate on black pack ammo online through Academy. Free shipping, 7% active junky, and it arrived in one day.

I’m all but done buying and it’s barely Wednesday.

Only thing I need is a 556 flat end cap for my Omegas. Hoping SCO, Capitol Armory, or someone has a sale on them or % off, site-wide.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjames,

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
No big purchases planned or looked for.

We've found good deals on some kitchen stuff like a new Cuisinart stainless roasting pan with rack and a Zesproka 13" splatter screen for frying pans. Did throw caution to the wind and have a small Dash 6 egg cooker inbound to play with.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post