SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found? Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
We've cut the cable cord and went with youtube tv for main programming. Two of our older tvs weren't compatible so I snagged a couple Roku Ultras at $49 ea from Meijer. Also Laura's Mercantile has 20% off cbd extract so I replenished my supply. Going to make a Kroger run for fried chicken and frozen pizzas about 11am and then it's football/basketball/naptime.

Mama and the young dog are gone for a couple days so my 15 year old dog Barney and I have the house to ourselves.

Posts: 4682 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
I picked up the new Sony a9II for 30% off. Then, when I woke up from my dream, I got a Milwaukee M12 Fuel hammer drill and impact driver with an extra high capacity battery for $199. My wife wanted to know what I wanted from the kids, so I picked this out.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Mi...8-11-2460/304755185?

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Thinking about this for the kid:

https://www.academy.com/shop/p...epChildCatid=5459013

quote:
Originally posted by Suppressed:
I picked up the new Sony a9II for 30% off. Then, when I woke up from my dream, I got a Milwaukee M12 Fuel hammer drill and impact driver with an extra high capacity battery for $199. My wife wanted to know what I wanted from the kids, so I picked this out.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Mi...8-11-2460/304755185?

I think I'm going to pick that up, too. I have the M18 set but sometimes it's just a pain in the ass to lug around something that large/heavy when the M12 would do.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a couple of Thermoworks Thermapen Mk4's for $74 each (regular $99 each). They have some of their other models on sale also.
I also ordered a new Kindle Oasis for our daughter...$75 less than I paid 3 months ago for my wife's bday present!

Posts: 739 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Kindle Oasis

Low cost "special" on Kindle Unlimited

I hope you scored one of these, V-Tail.......I did for $75 off. (Newest Generation, 8GB, w/Ads.)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Me, I need nothing and want even less. But a favorite 8th grade niece did remark upon her wants yesterday, and after figuring out exactly what mascara is (no, it is not made from bat poop, as urban legend dictates), a quick web search shows it is reasonably-priced and available from recognized names.

So I chose a "gift set". Sort of like an 8 ounce Hoppes, 2 ounce gun oil, and silicone cloth gift set, but geared to a woman Big Grin

Her early partial birthday present, $25 delivered to her door, from Macy's:

Lancôme 3-Pc. Monsieur Big Mascara Big Volume Lash Set

SET INCLUDES:
•Mini Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover, 0.5 fl. oz.
•Full Size Monsieur Big Mascara
•Mini Monsieur Big Mascara

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:
Anyone have any leads on a Ring Pro Doorbell or a discount code for Ring?

Amazon has the pro on sale with a free echo show. You can return the echo show and get money back.

I did that twice with the Ring alarm and flood light. It came with a free echo dot and I returned them for almost $40 each.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Kindle Oasis

Low cost "special" on Kindle Unlimited
I hope you scored one of these, V-Tail.......I did for $75 off. (Newest Generation, 8GB, w/Ads.)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Yup, I grabbed one. If they can get their act together and deliver when promised, I will have it on Tuesday.

I also snagged the "Premium Leather" cover, open box, for $11.00 less than the standard price. Hope to see that on Tuesday, as well.

My wife said that she would like my Paperwhite, so that will be passed to her, with maybe a new colorful cover if she wants one, to replace the drab tan cover that I have been using.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
Ordered last night on Costco.com, 70" Vizio TV for $549.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Looks like Wal-Mart is having a sale on Vacuum Cleaners. Big Grin

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Hulu for $2 per month. that's a steal of a deal.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by holdem:
Ordered last night on Costco.com, 70" Vizio TV for $549.

I just bought that TV from Sam's Club a couple weeks back You'll love it.

Posts: 1628 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
My almost 2 decade old Melitta Clarity drip coffee maker is finally showing its age. It was a precursor to the Bonvita in sharing the same design and although never SCAA certified coffeegeek tests showed it among the few that did brew at the proper 200°F ± 5° back then.

A friend mentioned he just scored a coffee maker on Black Friday so I first looked at the certified list at SCAA and then what amazon had on sale. Well gee, the Ninja CM401 was just $84.99 which was way down from previous pricing per camelcamelcamel. But when I went back to the listing after checking the pricing history it was no longer available at that price.

Frustrated I did some quick searching and found Kohl's had it for the $84.99 special delivered and a $15 coupon on future purchases through 12/09. Then there was the additional 4% cash back on the Kohl purchase through USAA Membershop. So I ended up with a better deal through Kohl's than Amazon anyhow.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I just bought some 18650 batteries and chargers from Fenix @ 20% off with free shipping. I’m set for a while now. Smile

I saw where harbor freight has specials on their floor jacks. They normally don’t discount those much if at all.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Anyone know of any cell phone deals. Just the phone, no plan.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Samsung Note 10+ is $730 (normal $1100) with note 8 trade in through their website. My phone is still near perfect so I think I will wait.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
i just bought 8 Barrett, 30rd 6.8 AR mags. Half price ($19.95 instead of $49 each Eek). They are arguable the best 6.8 SPC mags.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Bought entire kitchen worth of appliances. New fridge, micro, oven, and dishwasher. All GE. Got suckered into warranty for fridge and dishwasher as they told me that fridge warranty included 1/2 price water filters. After ringing me up, nope not 1/2 price filters, full price, then they mail you a gift certificate after you call and register filters. I was too lazy to have them void whole transaction for the $270 for warranties. You win Lowe's you got me.

Otherwise great deal on everything. About $2,000 off MRSP total for all four pieces.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I was due to replace my ancient iPhone 6 anyway so I went to Walmart Friday morning at 9 am, which I normally would NEVER do and picked up an iPhone 11.

I asked the guy behind the counter how the deal worked as I’ve only ever gotten my phones from an AT&T Store. He told me that I’d need to make an appointment and showed me a stack of them that were coming, but then said “if you have time right now, I have time”, so I picked up a new iPhone 11 and got a $300 Walmart gift card as part of it!

Perfect timing, as I was finishing up activating the new iPhone, 6 people showed up behind me.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I scored both Nest thermostats and the doorbell without even leaving the house. All of the sale prices on Nest products were the same across the board. I also got the Lorex security camera system for 25% off.

Not too shabby.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post