SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wino:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Bought entire kitchen worth of appliances. New fridge, micro, oven, and dishwasher. All GE. Got suckered into warranty for fridge and dishwasher as they told me that fridge warranty included 1/2 price water filters. After ringing me up, nope not 1/2 price filters, full price, then they mail you a gift certificate after you call and register filters. I was too lazy to have them void whole transaction for the $270 for warranties. You win Lowe's you got me.

Otherwise great deal on everything. About $2,000 off MRSP total for all four pieces.

Warranties are often returnable for a period of time.

I thought about it, then I said to wifey, I'd feel like crap if one of them died and I went through the effort of canceling.

I'll accept my stupid tax for not asking the right questions up front. With the way the new appliances suck, maybe I'll win?

Replacing 55 year old still working oven, 10+ year old fridge, and 13 year old dishwasher. No chance I'll get that life out of new stuff.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
So... Black Friday... Got my drill press for 15% off, which is the best you can hope for for a Jet DP. Then, today, we picked up a 55 in. LG UHD TV at Costco for 17% off. Not a screamin' deal, but we're satisfied.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Now our guest bedroom has TV capability, on the cheap.

Thanks, that will be super cool for my 3 week visit to your home this summer. Wink

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Primary Arms currently has a 12% off coupon code (SAVE12). There are a few brand exclusions but it does include BCM. It’s the only discount I’ve seen off any BCM products this year.

Posts: 597 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post