SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terma-nator:
Cabelas/bass pro will have the Sig P365 for $399.00

That opened up today online and is for a “two toned” model, looks like model number 365-9-t-e. I’m assuming this model doesn’t have the X-ray sights but does anyone know for sure?

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only two-tone P365 I am aware of is distributed by RSR Group (a major firearms distributor) and it DOES include the X-ray sights (I own one). That said, these are major retailers and I cannot guarantee that they don't have a special configuration made up for themselves.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
The only two-tone P365 I am aware of is distributed by RSR Group (a major firearms distributor) and it DOES include the X-ray sights (I own one). That said, these are major retailers and I cannot guarantee that they don't have a special configuration made up for themselves.

Thanks, yeah they are also showing a “stainless” model with XR3 in the model number for $100 more.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
On Black Friday we stay OUT of the stores.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at Cabela’s today and previewed the 365 on sale for $399. The local add showed the 365 manual safety model with the night sights.
The clerk showed me a sign that was going up indicating the add was an error and the 365 on sale was a two tone version with contrast sights.
I looked at one and confirmed it was 3 white dot sights and not night sights.
Their regular price on that gun was $449.

Posts: 322 | Location: S/W Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
If anyone was looking to upgrade their iPhone looks like Walmart has some great deals going on right now:

I'm going to get an iPhone 11 this weekend and see if I can get the $300 gift card:

quote:
...Specifically, you’ll be able to get up to a $450 eGift Card for picking up an iPhone XS, $400 for the XS Max, and $300 for the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Max. You can add to that an additional $250 Walmart eGift Card when you trade in a used phone of your own.

https://ww.9to5mac.com/2019/11...-black-friday-deals/

Wow. That's a good deal. I do want to upgrade my wife's iPhone 6S but we use pre-paid. Was thinking about switching to Verizon pre-paid, though.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Wagyu. I had my first Wagyu steak last week and checked Grand Western Steaks last night to find 25% off so I indulged a bit.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
I went into Academy today and bought the M&P 2.0 Compact (15 round) for $350 and walked out with a $75 Academy gift card. That's $275 net compared to the 450 I paid for my first one on the blue label program. I hate buying from the big box stores, but that was too much temptation.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Probably not much if anything. This has been a rough week moneywise. Maybe some ammo?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:
I went into Academy today and bought the M&P 2.0 Compact (15 round) for $350 and walked out with a $75 Academy gift card. That's $275 net compared to the 450 I paid for my first one on the blue label program. I hate buying from the big box stores, but that was too much temptation.

Wow. That is an incredible price. I’m not in the market for another pistol at the moment but that seems hard to pass up. $75 would get me another rod & reel set up for fishing. Big Grin

Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:

posted November 27, 2019 09:46 AM Hide Post
I maxed out the Federal rebate on black pack ammo online through Academy. Free shipping, 7% active junky

I did the same thing last night. Went with the 9mm, should come in just under 13 cents per round when all said and done, with free shipping.

I live in PA so no Academy stores. If there were I'd probably pick up a S&W Shield for $249, then you get a $50 rebate from S&W and a $50 gift card from Academy. That's a deal I wouldn't be able to pass up.

https://www.academy.com/shop/p...repChildCatid=549608

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Amazon (the devil) has fire tv sticks at a great price.
Browning has some good boot sales.

I'd like a gun case for my rifle coming but so far no good sales found that I like.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
Amazon (the devil) has fire tv sticks at a great price.
Browning has some good boot sales.

I'd like a gun case for my rifle coming but so far no good sales found that I like.

Bought one on Prime day, the thing was DOA, but I didn't open it until well after the return window. I'd go with something better.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Bought one on Prime day, the thing was DOA, but I didn't open it until well after the return window. I'd go with something better.

I hear the Roku referenced often. Is that a better alternative?

We do have Amazon Prime. Does the Roku work with that? I know nothing about the Roku.

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is that deal still going on? Does it include the 3.6" model?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:

We do have Amazon Prime. Does the Roku work with that? I know nothing about the Roku.

Wife has an older Roku she loves and it works great, living room TV is Smart TV and receiver has Chromecast plugged in.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
quote:

I think most stock has been sold by now. Its walk in only by now limited to whats in store

They did have the compact which is the 3.6" I believe. It was available longer here but it too appears to be sold out.

Check your local store.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
quote:

My local store had one on sale with a $50 rebate but I can't remember the price. I had to show them the circular at the checkout to get the $75.00.

Edit for LINK.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buds has Ruger American Rimfires for less than $200 shipped.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:

Roku works with Prime Netflix etcc. Its a streaming content manager appliance.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post