SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
Amazon (the devil) has fire tv sticks at a great price.

Bought one on Prime day, the thing was DOA, but I didn't open it until well after the return window. I'd go with something better.

I snagged a non-4k one for... $15, I think? on Prime Day, too. Mine worked fine.

I'd contact them and see if they'll take care of you, even if you are outside the return window. You never know.

quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I hear the Roku referenced often. Is that a better alternative?

It's a matter of preference, IMO. We had a Roku 2. I never much cared for it. When I installed a networked OTA tuner and DVR system that was not supported on Roku, I bid it adieu w/o shedding a tear.

quote:
We do have Amazon Prime. Does the Roku work with that? I know nothing about the Roku.

ISTR it does.

Anyway... Black Friday deals. I mentioned earlier I was kind of hoping for a Black Friday deal on the Jet JDP-17 drill press. Lo and behold: Next day my favourite local tool store sends out an email advert for a BF 15% off sale on Jet power tools. Now I'm faced with either buying the thing before I'm ready for it or letting the deal slip through my fingers. I keep going back and forth on the decision

I'll probably end up going to the store tomorrow morning, fondling it again, and deciding on the spot.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow. That's a good deal. I do want to upgrade my wife's iPhone 6S but we use pre-paid. Was thinking about switching to Verizon pre-paid, though.
Walmart sells Total Wireless service, which rides on the Verizon network, at much lower cost than buying service directly from Verizon.

I used to use it until their customer NO-service people pissed me off.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Apparently everyone else is hitting Primary Arms pretty hard.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Aimpoint H-2 with 39MM LRP Mount from Natchez Shooter Supply.

https://www.natchezss.com/aimp...unt-39mm-spacer.html

Price: $587.49, but there is a 10% coupon on the website, which will get you down to $530 plus about $20 shipping.

I bought one from them last year and it was a flawless transaction.

Great price if you are looking for an Aimpoint Micro and don't need NVG settings.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Apparently everyone else is hitting Primary Arms pretty hard.

Guilty! I was able to get all my parts for my .308 AR build.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3685 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Black Rifle Coffee has a 25% off store wide. I stocked on a few mugs

Bone Frog has HST down to 19/box of 50. I bought 500 last week and another 500 rounds of 147 HST this morning.

Nightinggale Leather has a 25% off sale. Ordered a Griffon V black for my Glock 19 w/ XC1 and cut for an RMR. 28 weeks here we go

R. Grizzle has a 10% off sale. Ordered another GS2 mag/light holder for my 6P and 15 round P36 mag.

Still looking for a killer deal on an X300UA....

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Update on my previous Fire Stick purchase:

Called their tech support for help, no help. After 1.25hrs on the phone they are sending me a new one. Apparently they only have a 90 day manufacture warranty. Luckily it's from date of registration. I never logged in since it was DOA. For whatever reason the return would not process for my address, so I am having it mailed to the neighbor and then returning old unit via UPS.

Crappy warranty, but glad it worked out in the end after over an hour with 'Bruce'. Guy was funny, was talking about getting his manager to override the time limit since it was never registered. He said his superior was lying and feeding him BS he knew wasn't true. Hope they aren't listening in on that call. Smile

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
F "Black Friday deals." At least from the lying liars at Verizon.

Verizon is touting a $400 credit towards a new phone, and an additional $400 MasterCard when upgrading to Unlimited.

I go on the site to see about getting a new iPhone 11 Pro. After following the rabbit down the hole for screen after screen, I discover they'll give me $40 in trade on my old iPhone 6s.

That's it.

What happened to the Black Friday come-on? Apparently is came-and-went.

I don't have to shop for a "deal" on Verizon, because there aren't any.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I got a Ken Onion Worksharp from thegundock.com for $119!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
15% off at West Marine, so I picked up a Shimano reel and Star rod for my youngest son for Christmas.

Posts: 10825 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
So who has the best price on a Radian Raptor charging handle?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Geissele Black Friday is live, up to 40% off on tons of stuff.

Their website is getting hammered but you can get through with some persistence.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
We’re traveling more now. My wife needed new luggage. I have a set from LL Bean that I bought just a couple of years ago and I really like it. Went back to LL Bean looking for my wife. They changed their Sportsman’s line and made the bags 4-wheeled spinners, rather than the two-wheeled bags that I have. They had a screamin’ deal though. The price on one particular color of bag (dark khaki) was dramatically reduced, and there is a 20% holiday sale that also applies to the already on sale bag. Total price for an extra large and a medium Sportsman’s bags—just under $400. Savings on the order—$343. If they’re as good as my bags...

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bit on the Sig sale and order some 10 mm mags and a protector for a threaded 220 barre. I also picked up a new Midwest Industries hand guard for my Galil Ace in 308.

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Accurate Mag has 11% off magazines. I ordered some for my AICS-style bottom metal 223.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Geissele for charging handles at 45% off - had to reload the page at least 4-5 times
Bore Tech for carbon and copper cleaning solutions—25% off
Osage Guns for Sig Romeo 5 @ $99
KC Tools—20% off
Bootleg carrier bolts for suppressors -25% off
Altamont Handgun grips-Smith &Wesson K and N frame Rosewood grips

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.macys.com/shop/pro...6676&CategoryID=9915

AQ Textiles
Parker 1200-Thread Count 4-Pc. Full Sheet Set

Black Friday Special
$170.00
Sale $29.99 (82% off) Sale ends 11/30/19
Free ship at $25 Details
Bonus Offer with Purchase Details

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Just ordered an AJT fob case for the 4Runner. Been meaning to get one.
20% off and free shipping.

https://www.ajtdesign-llc.com/...en-4Runner-p90967601

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I mentioned in an earlier post that I was hoping for a good deal on a Kindle Oasis. Amazon had a deal today; I ordered it, and expect to receive it Tuesday (two business days) if they deliver as promised.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Ordered an RMR Type 2 from BHPhoto, yes, BHPhoto. $411.99 shipped. Not worried about any black friday/cyber monday deals bettering this one as they aren't much less at cost. Plus I get to support BHPhoto.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post