SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday: What deal will you look for? What deals have you found? Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I'll be looking for:

A fixed mount marine radio
A portable marine radio
A chartplotter/fish finder with a 9" screen
A portable fishfinder

I missed out last year on a Garmin chartplotter/fishfinder because I didn't know enough about them to pull the trigger. Nothing like kicking yourself for an entire year thinking damn that was a good deal.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I need two Nest thermostats and a Nest doorbell.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
I'll be looking for:

A fixed mount marine radio
A portable marine radio
A chartplotter/fish finder with a 9" screen
A portable fishfinder

I missed out last year on a Garmin chartplotter/fishfinder because I didn't know enough about them to pull the trigger. Nothing like kicking yourself for an entire year thinking damn that was a good deal.

West Marine has a very good sale on some of those items right now.

Stick with Garmin for the 9" chartplotter/fishfinder. Garmin has the easiest to read chart colors AND comes pre-loaded with the charts for all of the U.S. and Bahamas, saving you from having to buy a $200-300 chip with the charts on it. Most of the other manufacturers don't include the detailed charts......

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by absolut18:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator.

Home depot, Bray and Scarf, and maybe best buy?

Emailed you another option to check out. I’m a Whirlpool employee.

Did not get the email.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

Kohl’s has the Nest thermostats on sale last year on Black Friday. Bought 2 last year from Kohl’s. Check them out.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Primary arms currently has the Sig Sauer Romeo msr 2 MOA red dot on sale for $89.99...24 hour sale

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not, all of my Christmas gifts have been given. Mrs DF and I plan to be unavailable leading up to and through the holidays.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
I’m always on the lookout for gun stuff. I’ll take a cheap RMR type 2.

Same. On the lookout for the Holosun 507c, may be a good chance at a reduced Black Friday price.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
I went to Milwaukee for my cordless tools a few years ago. Home Depot usually has tools and accessories up to half off this time of year. I need a couple more tools that use my current batteries so I’ll be adding some to my stable if they put them on sale.

What are you looking to get?

Looks like they've started their specials early:

$119 for M18 Fuel Surge driver
$139 for M18 Fuel grinder
$139 for M18 Fuel 7 1/4 circular
$179 for 2 pack of M18 6.0AH batteries
$199 for M18 8.0AH battery and super charger
$79 for 2 pack 12V M12 3.0AH batteries
$179 for M12 drill & impact with 2.0AH and 4.0AH batteries and charger

I think I'm going to get the grinder since I already have a 1/4" driver and circular saw. Might pick up that M12 set too because lugging the M18 set can get heavy (I work in construction).

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
I'm looking at drill sets. SO far I found this Dewalt 20 volt MAX 4 tool kit with: drill, impact driver, flash light, and oscillating multi-tool/4" grinder plus 2 batteries and charger and case for $199. Probably going to pull the trigger on this

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DE...g-DCK444C2/309779613

I would go with a brushless set, it will conserve your batteries much better than a brushed set and those 1.5 batteries will stay working longer for you.

Personally I'm not a fan of the larger batteries as they tend to make the tool heavier but for my other tools they are necessary like my blower.

You will like that DeWalt set if you get it, though. They have a nice amount of torque.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
I went to Milwaukee for my cordless tools a few years ago. Home Depot usually has tools and accessories up to half off this time of year. I need a couple more tools that use my current batteries so I’ll be adding some to my stable if they put them on sale.

What are you looking to get?

Looks like they've started their specials early:

$119 for M18 Fuel Surge driver
$139 for M18 Fuel grinder
$139 for M18 Fuel 7 1/4 circular
$179 for 2 pack of M18 6.0AH batteries
$199 for M18 8.0AH battery and super charger
$79 for 2 pack 12V M12 3.0AH batteries
$179 for M12 drill & impact with 2.0AH and 4.0AH batteries and charger

I think I'm going to get the grinder since I already have a 1/4" driver and circular saw. Might pick up that M12 set too because lugging the M18 set can get heavy (I work in construction).

The Surge driver is really, really nice. Drives screws about as well as an impact driver but is MUCH quieter and smoother.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Academy has a Nikon 4-12 x 40 BDC scope for $99. It is not part of any of the current series, but appears to be a prior year Prostaff scope. I handled one today and appears to be good glass for $99.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

Check with your utility company. UGI offered Nest learning thermostats for $89 and the cheaper nest for $54. UGI is our natural gas supplier. The deal is offered several times a year.

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I’d love to find another x300u

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
Cabelas/bass pro will have the Sig P365 for $399.00

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
cyber monday... i keep my amazon wishlist stocked and watch for the price drops: i.e. Price dropped 31% (was $43.35 when added to List)

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
working the late shift black friday

VA ABC stores are having a sale, 20% off orders over $100

so I'll stock up on whatever good bourbon is in stock on my way to work

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found a HK VP9 SK Saturday for 499.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I'm not looking for anything big, I don't think the guns I want will be on sale.

I am looking for:

Inexpensive Rangefinder to give as gift
Possibly an Armour Belt " " '
One or two game cameras for me

Might buy some Federal Ammo, the Black Box deal is pretty good.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bonfire
posted Hide Post
Looking for LED headlights Headlight Revolution has 20% off entire order.
https://headlightrevolution.com/

Discount tire is running a 10% rebate for black Friday.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post