SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just How Many Member Do You Have On Your Ignore List?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just How Many Member Do You Have On Your Ignore List? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have several. I don't ignore because I have an issue with what someone says. my list is for the people that post essentially the same response to every single thread. or they only try to respond with dank memes, and they suck at it.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Am I on anyone's ignore list?.................
No?

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
No?

Ok, I'll bite. How much is it worth to ya? Or am I being ignored??

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
No?

Not on mine.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
None.....yet.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
None.

A couple years ago I accidentally added MYSELF to my ignore list. I was reading through threads where I had posted and wasn’t seeing my posts anywhere. Couldn’t figure it out.

Eventually I clicked on my ignore list and ...oops.

Yea, so don’t do that.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
None. Zero. Zip. I signed on to hear what everybody had to say.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Zero, The 2A is there to protect the 1A.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
None. Pretty dang weak sauce if you are afraid your eyeballs will see something you don't like. This is the stuff of snowflakes on campus who are afraid they will hear an idea they disagree with, so they try to silence anyone with different ideas. Weak. Weak. Weak.

This.

It's like yelling 'shame' over someone while they are trying to talk. I'm a big boy, I can handle stupid or contrary responses.

There is one member who I read his responses just to shake my head and so I can see others call out his BS and boasting. Still, even he adds something useful to a thread every now and then.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post