SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hopefully he will go away. Forever.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hopefully he will go away. Forever. Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
He won't! IMO, he lives for the notoriety, and nothing else.

Someone once said something to the effect that "Even bad publicity is good!"

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Something tells me that Kaep will learn all the wrong lessons from the consequences of his actions.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29692 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The SF 49er's front office created this douche bag they can all eat a big bag of dicks.
As for Colin enjoy that BLM, shit sandwich you got on your plate. Cool

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8347 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Pete Carroll has a history of selecting players that don't look good on paper. Then he brings the best out in them.
http://www.businessinsider.com...ching-methods-2015-1

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is so hard to understand about the fact that making overtly controversial political statements is potentially harmful to your employment?

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
The author is a leftist idiot who is supposedly a humor columnist. I don't find this article or any of his other articles I have read to be remotely funny. For example, here is the "comic genius's" analysis of Kathy Griffin's comeuppance.

IMO, his analysis of Kaeperdick is as astute as his analysis of Kathy Griffin's comeuppance.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23242 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I think the guys a dick. Unfortunately, I don't think we've seen the last of this one.. OTA's and mini camps will see at least one QB go down and open the out house door for this wanker...

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Me, being a 49er fan for almost 4 decades, I'm just singing, "The Kap is gone! ♪ He's gone from this place!!! ♫ The Kap is gone! ♪ "

I'm just glad to be rid of him - kinda like when you set a bomb off in the house, and you don't have any ants anymore.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
The author is a leftist idiot who is supposedly a humor columnist. I don't find this article or any of his other articles I have read to be remotely funny. For example, here is the "comic genius's" analysis of Kathy Griffin's comeuppance.

IMO, his analysis of Kaeperdick is as astute as his analysis of Kathy Griffin's comeuppance.
I tried to read the article and I couldn't discern the guy's point.

Writing 101

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post