SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post your dogs. Here's my miscreants
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your dogs. Here's my miscreants Login/Join 
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
Bonnie and Harpo

Posts: 671 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
my dude milo kicking back

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
When at the club and the band starts playing your favorite song.
Mason and Sugar

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3yr old Sunny, my 3rd Beagle, brought this to me after seeing me trim the bushes.

With a mouthful of pull ropes

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Our two freeloaders!

Riggs and Nala Couch by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Another posting by me, Tank, my Siberian Husky I adoptd last Sept. from Wolf Spirit Sled Dog Rescue. I call him Tank A Roo!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Chavela wants some more petting

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Knucklehead thinks he's a dog...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Our two big guys relaxing in the shade of a grapefruit tree, in the late afternoon hot AZ summer.

And our totally deaf (born deaf) Greyhound rescue (she's about 50% Greyhound).

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
she's about 50% Greyhound

And 50% Trailways?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gascan
posted Hide Post
I wouldn’t say it’s my dog but... I do cook for it and take her on adventures:

Posts: 135 | Location: Sunny St. Pete | Registered: March 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rosie and her emotional support human

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Tater at the park today for a walk and lots of obedience work.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Never, and I do mean never, leave all your tax receipts in a stack on the floor of your office. Honest Mr. IRS man, my dogs ate my receipts. Big Grin

Far more common behavior....

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trains Not Taken Are Gone.
posted Hide Post
Our Border Terriers Tripp and Elsa.

----------------------------------
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Know which hill you're willing to die on.

Posts: 92 | Location: Finger Lakes NY | Registered: October 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Honest Mr. IRS man, my dogs ate my receipts. Big Grin

Reminds me of this:

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
My two gurlls. Sad they don't have their big sister who died earlier this year. The Yorkshire Terrier will be 11 next year, and she looks big in this image. She is tiny and only weighs 6 lbs. The poodle mix will be 10 years old next year. They both accompany me on my daily hour walk.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1160 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post