SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post your dogs. Here's my miscreants
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your dogs. Here's my miscreants Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Sandy
picture upload site

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Daisy
[url=https://postimg.cc/xJ1CdQRQ]

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Gunny. "Oh boy! He's getting the truck out of the barn."
picture uploader

Thomas Sowell

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Pepper & Sandy

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Penny dog, our fierce guardian........

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Fate (dark female) and Chrichton (white male) take their new responsibilities as Great Granddaughter Guards very seriously.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Wildrose Rylee. At work.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Wildrose Ruby. At the beach

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Our two in this years first snow, 7000 ft in Zion N.P.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Bauer the wonder Aussie.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Gunner loves the snow!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Here is my 4 year old Grandson, Parker with my 7 year old Goldendoodle, Murphy. Both are gifts from Above.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Gotta love big floppy ears flying when they run.

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
All three we have now came to us as "rescues" of a sort. We've been blessed to have gotten them, maybe they've been blessed too.
Here's Jackson, who was found in my wife's daughter's garage at the height of the foreclosure meltdown. I agreed to take him & attempt to find his people. Although he had a chip, it was never registered & after posting ads no one turned up. You couldn't ask for a more loving & easy-going dog. Jackson's main strengths are eating & farting, & he could do both all day.

Here's Doobie. He belonged to a co-worker who wanted to get rid of him when she became pregnant. I suspect it had something to do with her asshole boyfriend. Anyway, good fortune for us. He's a long-haired chihuahua who thinks he's a big dog. He's tough as nails, & punches far above his weight

And here's Della. She was found wandering the streets by my ex'es other daughter. According to them they sought out the owner to no avail. She was very timid living with them amid the daily turmoil, & my ex took me seriously when I told her we'd take her if they couldn't care for her. She's now very comfortable & well-loved & is a joy to us. She's a tiny little thing & always wants to snuggle.

Here's a pair of good boys who've since gone over the bridge, Dakota & Zeke. Dalmatians are one of my personal favorite breeds. I've had five in my life, all good ones. I've heard reports of behavior problems with them, but mine were manageable by me.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Sebastian (shown) and Copper out for a spin. Shiba Inu's ! Sebastian is 14, his son Copper 13.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post

This was taken when we were having family photos made prior to our move from NC to TX....

dog was allowed to roam and he started eating grass...cow dog he is not....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
This is Grady. Picture taken during a walk the other day.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Here's Merlot engaging in her two favorite activities (she's nearly 16 YO).

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Savannah; photos courtesy of my dog sitter, everyday she visits Savannah, she takes a couple photos and texts them to me:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post