SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post your dogs. Here's my miscreants
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your dogs. Here's my miscreants Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted
Marvelous Sugar and Mason. Miscreants marveling at things that need to be marveled. No idea how they know what needs to be marveled. Guess maybe they just have a knack for it.

Sugar talking to and petting her dog, Mason ...

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Callie and Maggie, resting after a day of doing pretty much nothing.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Our Jacques Cousteau- only short haired w have had that loves the water. Great swimmer and climber, but swims with his butt down like a submarine Wink

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Ethel (Anatolian Sheppard) and Arlo (Brindle Jack Russell) - they are sure there's a squirrel out there somewhere - they're formulating an action plan...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dzozer,

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The girls, Jesse and Lucy.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
An old one you might like

Some newer

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
^^^ HA !!! Big Grin

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Annabel Lee

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Dexter at ~8 weeks and 10ish pounds:

Dexter at ~2 years and 130ish pounds:

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
White one is Spiffy Rose. She's a little over a year old. Barney is the red one and he's 14 and 1/2.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elain Mallory.

My previous pups

My Previous partner in crime. Hedgerow's Thorin Oakenshield.

This is King George. He was dumped in the woods at a few months old. I was his third owner after that. This is the single kindest being I have ever known.

They are both long since gone, I wish they could be here now, and roam the property i now live on. They would love it.

My oldest CJ, and Thorin.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gw3971,

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Here is Opal, our Daughter's Dog, that we love to Dog sit.

Here is Claire, she is going to be 12 in March. this is from Lake Michigan, one of her (and mine) favorite places ever.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're a handful at times, but I wouldn't trade the joy and love these 3 Aussies have brought to our family for anything.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
This guy was in a city shelter in July, and made it into a Boxer rescue. "Tater" became my new best friend in August -

He spends most weekdays at doggy daycare -

But sometimes he comes to work with me, and if he's lucky, gets to hang out with a co-worker's kid -

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
This is my dog Jack

Here’s a video he made

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Max and Roy.

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Since you asked.

Who can refuse these cute dogs?

Chilaxing at home.

Another day just from the groomer. I think they're happy I came back for them.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19657 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post