SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So-called activists vandalizing Chris Cox's home
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So-called activists vandalizing Chris Cox's home Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
the left is just itching for a fight

The Left/Libs cannot figure out what bathroom to use, and the Right has 500 million rounds of ammo.... I think we know how that will turn out.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Terrorism:
Noun

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

I think the definition fits...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8340 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Seeing as how the article names names, pro-2A groups out to stage rallys outside the homes and workplaces of the named antis, along with signs naming names and what those individuals represent. Fight fire with fire.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Terrorism:
Noun

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

I think the definition fits...

He man, you’ve got mail

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:

when can we start?

The left only wants a fight because they think that someone else is going to fight it for them.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSense:
quote:

The Left/Libs cannot figure out what bathroom to use, and the Right has 500 million rounds of ammo.... I think we know how that will turn out.

I bet that's close to the size of JUST the SF stockpile.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4576 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:

when can we start?

The left only wants a fight because they think that someone else is going to fight it for them.

Correct.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
they're going to find themselves particularly unhappy when they find out that their the targets...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
they're going to find themselves particularly unhappy when they find out that THEY'RE the targets...

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4576 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
they're going to find themselves particularly unhappy when they find out that THEY'RE the targets...

Enter the grammer police. I was feeling close to triggered but now I feel safe.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
. . . grammer . . .
Grammar. Razz

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
. . . grammer . . .
Grammar. Razz

Yep, done on purpose

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post