SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So-called activists vandalizing Chris Cox's home
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So-called activists vandalizing Chris Cox's home Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
National Rifle Association lobbyist Chris Cox says his house was splashed with fake blood — twice.

Then, someone made a fake website for his wife’s interior design business, altering images of artwork to show photos of child gun-violence victims.

Last week, two gun-control activists protested outside Cox’s Alexandria, Va., home and handed out fliers outside his wife’s nearby business.

“Mr. and Mrs. Cox have been targeted over the past few months by repeated acts of criminal and unlawful conduct, including having their home vandalized on two occasions,” Elizabeth Locke, attorney for the Cox family, said in a statement. “These coordinated tactics have crossed the line of civility and human decency.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.c9738ad8c1be

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Not surprising at all. The left has done a superb job at pushing a narrative to the point that their brainwashed followers believe it and only it. They can't (or won't) think for themselves.

This escalation can only be expected, and expect they will organize and attempt to place the scarlett letter on all gun owners. We are their enemies. The facts that their own number commit these atrocities aren't important. The only thing that important is obeying their masters, and expanding the narrative.

Expect that eventually you'll see tactics to go after individual gun owners on a wide scale basis by these very types of stalkers.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Unacceptable. Typical childish behavior from the lefty loony crowd.

Posts: 26900 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Why weren't they shot for trespassing?

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
why were they not just picked up and taken for a hike in the woods?

we need to start looking after our own rather than continuing to be kicked in the balls and just taking the hit

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is what the left does when they don't get their way! The left, pisses, moans, complains and does these child like, disrespectful vandalism acts when they don't like something.
This is one reason I despise the left and democrats in general......they are all lemmings.
Good Riddance to these useless waste of humanity.
Next time, I'll tell you how I really feel about the left and democrats.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, this will continue, and only get worse. Eventually, these mindless fools will come up against somebody who will not meekly submit to being assaulted, or their homes damaged, etc. Then the outrage on the part of the mindless left will surely spring up, again, as a result of their own stupidity.

Maybe what they need to experience is an assload of 12 ga shot. When it happens, as it surely will, we will hear reports of how a bunch of them broke the sound barrier as they leave the scene.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Just in case the full article isn't read, check this statement by one of the activists: “I don’t think the Cox family is getting enough social pressure,” said Gailey, a professor at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln. “People need to stop treating these predatory, sick people like they’re just a neighbor.”

In other words any and all actions, no matter how unlawful, are justified in order to advance the leftist agenda against guns.

This thing will not end well.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the left is just itching for a fight

when can we start?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Hill and Gailey are professors for the UofN. Sounds as if we need to send some emails to the admin there. Do they approve of their staff intimidating people? Causing criminal mischief to private property. They want accountability they claim. Goose and gander, and whatnot.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Things like this happen because their is no accountability. Zero. Since 2008 the left has been emboldened and they are not slowing down. I imagine that even if these peope were caught they would face a slap on the wrist at most. This is political terrorism pure and simple. Until people start paying a stiff price for things like this they will continue.

The left wants more than a fight, they want a revolution. Personally I hope it starts soon. We need to get it over with.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
How, exactly, does one load a shotgun with rock salt ala the way (according to legend) that farmers discouraged pranks of this nature? Would it help to use an antique black powder muzzle loader?

Posts: 6468 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Things like this happen because their is no accountability. Zero. Since 2008 the left has been emboldened and they are not slowing down. I imagine that even if these peope were caught they would face a slap on the wrist at most. This is political terrorism pure and simple. Until people start paying a stiff price for things like this they will continue.

The left wants more than a fight, they want a revolution. Personally I hope it starts soon. We need to get it over with.

The lack of accountability is a two way street, sort of. The slap on the wrist that these brainwashed, poor excuses for a human being get would be the same that we would get for doing similar things to their houses. Until the day comes, that we, or our surrogates, are willing to force accountability by singling out individuals who commit these acts, and return the favor in kind. The system will not hold any sort of accountability that we do not make for ourselves.

It is the same old story. We are too busy at work, as to where Hill is likely still getting paid by the university while she is out committing criminal acts in another state. These people feed on terror, and intimidation, despite what they try to claim.

www.opspectraining.com

Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
How, exactly, does one load a shotgun with rock salt ala the way (according to legend) that farmers discouraged pranks of this nature? Would it help to use an antique black powder muzzle loader?

00 buck would be far more effective.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:

You load empty hulls with rocksalt, instead of regular shot.

But SevenPlusOne is right, if it's time to pull out the gauge, it's time to load it with buck (or slugs if the circus is in town).

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'm not saying anyone should do it now, and the chances are extremely remote that true, literal gun confiscation would ever be implemented, but suppose it does. There would be nothing to stop us from turning this around on them, only worse, as alluded to in this thread .

Posts: 27944 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Alexandria is in the state of Virginia by geographic location only. Otherwise, it can be considered under liberal control. If they met this kind of activity with any kind of weapon, I think we all know what the outcome would be.

This is terrorism, plain and simple. The leftist loonies are pushing for a fight they cannot possibly win if it goes there.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15570 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
the left is just itching for a fight

when can we start?

Yes, so they can turtle and start screaming victim

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
If she thinks it needs to get personal she should be prepared for someone to get personal back.

I think it would be a dick thing to do but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. What do you think she would think if someone stood outside her daughter's school or her University office with a sign asking about Myles Ray Hill?

Fighting fire with fire

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
“These coordinated tactics have crossed the line of civility and human decency.”
There is no such line when it comes to liberals. That's the core problem.

But lets stop tap dancing around the issue. The time for talk and debate with this garbage is over. As noted above, they're currently operating with no decency, limitations, or retribution for their behavior. That needs to end.

I'm reminded of what my now 90 year old uncle used to tell neighbors who would ask him why his three dogs 'never' left his property, no matter the circumstances. His response was always the same..."Because they know what the punishment is for doing that and even they're smart enough to know its just not worth it." This is the approach that should be taken with this un-American liberal filth. They might not be very bright, but after a couple severe ass whippings, even they'd get the message as to what will and will not be deemed acceptable.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post