SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Moving after retirement
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moving after retirement Login/Join 
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I've considered staying here in Arizona but moving up to the cooler areas like Flagstaff, Williams, or Page. But AZ taxes the hell out of my military retirement that I'm getting now. Yeah, not too happy with the political climate in Wa but I have a son and grandkids living there. The east and southeast is out also because of the soggy high humidity in the summertime. I think Idaho or Wyoming would be ideal for my purposes. Been fond of the Meridian/Boise area and Idaho is a lot closer to my grandkids than Wyoming.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Yep,
good copy

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1302 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would not choose WA either, but it is certainly not soggy on the east side of the state.

Posts: 1795 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post