SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please clean up your Photobucket stuff, lest the "You've exceeded your Photobucket bandwidth" graphic becomes the official flag of SIGforum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Please clean up your Photobucket stuff, lest the "You've exceeded your Photobucket bandwidth" graphic becomes the official flag of SIGforum Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Avatars, pics you've linked to from Photobucket- let's clean up these things, please guys. I'm certain that I am not alone in tiring of seeing that graphic from Photobucket.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
done

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Testing to see if my avatar has changed or not.

Woohoo, success.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Will do.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Done. I originally left it like that just out of spite towards them and their ridiculous move, had no idea it was irritating folks.

Apologies to those whom it did, not intentional.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12406 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I nominate Orguss to be in charge of replacing all broken avatars.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
This affects avatars too?

Is mine ok?

<Nope. Answered my own question.>

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Yours is fixed
Razz

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Here we go. All better.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
HEAR! HEAR! Listened up ENTIRE DAMN INTERNET!

Photobucket has gotten mucho free (bad) publicity for this.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Fixed mine last week boss, it was driving me crazy. Guys if anyone is wondering where to go with their pics and avatar, I went with imgur. It was very easy and works fine.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LBAR15:
Fixed mine last week boss, it was driving me crazy. Guys if anyone is wondering where to go with their pics and avatar, I went with imgur. It was very easy and works fine.

Me Too....

orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I migrated to Imgur over a year ago from Photofuckit and have no complaints.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Don't remember where it's from. Thought it was PB, looks ok

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody have a method to mass-delete my PB pics? Will they become little "x"'s if I close my PB account, or do I have to search out each one?

I agree they're a distraction and a mess, and want the most efficient way to kill them all.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9145 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Test

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Transferred hosting to Postimage a couple of months ago, transferred avatar hosting last week, deleted all content and closed account today.

It was fun while it lasted, until it wasn't.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Anybody have a method to mass-delete my PB pics? Will they become little "x"'s if I close my PB account, or do I have to search out each one?

I agree they're a distraction and a mess, and want the most efficient way to kill them all.

I didn't find a way to mass delete stuff in "my bucket" but if you have saved stuff off into albums, click on the album and then on the right hand side of the page, lower down, there is a "delete album" button.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post