SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What magazines do you subscribe to or regularly read/buy?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What magazines do you subscribe to or regularly read/buy? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
So what's AARP's magazine called?

Sounds like you need the stuff made from Jellyfish to jog your thought processes. It used to be called Modern Maturity. Has a new hip name Real Possibilities.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
American Rifleman
Banzai-The Japanese Militaria Collectors Bulletin
Garand Collectors Association newsletter
Man at Arms
Musclecar Review
Muscle Machines-Hemmings
Mustang Monthly
Mustang Times
Small Arms Review
Des Moines Register newspaper

No wonder I have no free time, lol..

Posts: 174 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Cooperative Living- A public utility human interest monthly magazine, always has neat writeups on places in Virginia, and features a writeup also on birds seen in Va. Probably only 30 pages in each edition, priced around $12 year

It may be a brief read, but always very enjoyable and interesting.

National Geographic. A Christmas gift from my son, current editions of NG are extremely hard for me to read, due to the tiny print.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
TSRA Sportsman (Texas state rifle association.)
Woodcraft magazine.
MSDN (Microsoft developer network.)

There used to be more.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great ads for XRAY specs as well. July issue out soon at your local newstand.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loved those Texas
one room schools
posted Hide Post
AAA World, Classic Toy Trains, Consumer Reports, Fortune, Kiplinger's, National Geographic, and Reader's Digest.

"Louis was furious with the sharks. He thought they had an understanding: The men would stay out of the sharks' turf - the water - and the sharks would stay off theirs - the raft...If the sharks were going to try to eat him, he was going to try to eat them." From Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Posts: 1862 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
NRA AR
Nat Geo
Discover
Smithsonian

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
What are these "magazines" you speak of?

You mean like paper? How quaint! Big Grin

I've gone paperless for years now and literally only pick up a magazine MAYBE at the doctor's office or something.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Road and Track

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the NRA switch my American Rifleman to a digital subscription and now we get no magazines delivered to the house.

Posts: 114 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Mrs DF gets The Lancet. I've strolled through it. I know it's in English but can't understand a thing they print. So now I just look at the pictures Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Man at Arms: Firearms and Sword Collecting.

I believe it was once the NRA's collector magazine called "Arms and Man".

Black Powder Magazine

Small Arms Review (SAR)

Backwoodsman

Primitive Archer

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post